𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

"Smash, that man is fine." Nani said, closing her eyes biting her lip.

gags !

"Smash beloved." Bri said, smirking a little.

"Y'all are going to PRISON." I said, shaking my head.

Cause ain't no way boy

"Smash or pass..... Coi Leroy." Nani said looking up, raising her eyebrows.

Fren kinda slow y'all

Me and Bri made eye contact before laughing.

"Oh em gee, this bitch said Coi Leroy." I said, slapping my thigh.

"She said it with a straight face." Bri said, laughing pushing me with her arm.

"I thought that was her name ..... OH Coi Leray." She said,making the yikes face.

"Pass, cause yea." I said in her voice.

"Smash and dash." Nani said, pointing her fingers at the camera.

"Pass." Bri said, shaking her head while waving her hand around.

"Smash or pass Gogetta Kb." Bri said, reading from her phone.

"SMASH, cause he get the pussy wet FLOAT ! That's my lil crip daddy." I said smiling a little while throwing up C's.

(A/N: LMFAOOO, I was listening to his song when I wrote this !)

"Good dick ! Got you having mood swings !"

"Smash." Bri said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Lani you're a real whore and pass, he a lil funny lookin." Nani said, while tooting her lips up.

And a whore I'll be !

"Stop, let me pray for you. Dear heavenly father." I said, doing prayer hands.

"Smash or pass ..... Dave east." Nani said, looking up from her phone.

"Smash ! On crip." I said loudly, before laughing.

"Smash." Bri said, smiling hard.

"Smash and dash." Nani answered,

"Smash or pass Pop smoke." I said, looking at the picture on my phone screen.

"Smash." They answered, at the same time.

"Smash, rip the woo." I said, throwing up the woo sign.

"Smash or pass.....Bam." Bri said, looking at her screen.

(A/N : I'm not referring to THAT Bam, I just needed the name.)

"Imma say pass, just because that's the gang you know ? But he handsome with his mean ass." I said, chuckling a little.

"Smash." Bri said, sticking her tongue out.

"Pass, he look's so mean." Nani said, shaking her head.

"Smash or pass sexxy red." I said, looking at her picture.

"Smash, she fine as hell ." Bri said.

"Smash, I'll get her the fuck pregnant." Nani said, humping the air.

"Smash, she so thick dawg." I said, shaking my head.

"Smash or pass Tink." Nani said, looking at us.

"SMASH, ALLET SEXY CHOCOLATE !" I said, in boosie voice.

"I can't stand you Lani, and Smash she be having me go off on Lan ass." Bri said, shaking her head laughing.

"Don't be doing my brother wrong, I'll beat some ass behind Nylan Amir ." I said, looking over at her.

"Smash." Nani spoke loudly, trying to ease any tension.

"Smash or pass Toosii." Bri said a little flatly, as she looked at her phone.

"Smash, li megamind." I said snickering, brushing any bad vibes off.

"Smash." Nani said, laughing a little.

"Smash, he need to fly me out the state though." Bri said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Trynna make her my outta state bae." I sung, as the song popped into my head.

"Ian buy you Prada yet, but I'm Prada you bae." Nani chimed in, bopping her head.

"Tell the truth, I won't lie to you bae !" Bri joined

"Set the world on fire for you bae !" I sung loudly, waving my hands a little.

"AND I TREAT YOU LIKE MY HOMIE CAUSE I'LL DIE FA YOU BAEE, OHHHHHH !" We yelled together, as we rocked side to side.

"So guys, that concludes this video. These smash or passes were just jokes. We're just kidding. But like comment, and subscribe !" I said, doing my outro.

Getting up off the couch, I walked over to the camera. Grabbing the camera that was propped on a ring light, I carefully held it. Turning my camera off, I released a sigh.

Edited !

Thoughts ?

filler

-Introvert outtt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, Comment, and Share !!