Acquainting With My Ex Husband (1)

Introduction

" You do? Really ? I love you too Channing! I have been in love with you since I watched you stripping in Magic Mike . " I said and then I can see him leaning his face towards me his gaze on my lips . He was close , he came closer , our lips brushed a little ' one more stupid love song and I'll be sick ' Groaning I opened my eyes a little bit and searched for my phone . My secretary's name appeared on screen." It better be important Lilly" I said in my sleepy voice .

After 25 minutes I was fully awake still in my pjs and a faded lose t-shirt . I can feel tears prickling my eyes as in front of me I see thick dark clouds of smoke. " Maam the building is damaged badly , but we

were able to save few things " a fireman said to me . In a cardboard box I can see some papers, some files and a photo of me and my dad standing in front of this very building .I nodded to him weakly. I couldn't take it anymore and started sobbing full on . I didn't cared that I was standing on the footpath of now a busy street with full risen sun. For some people its start of a another normal today but not for me.

I was now having hard time standing seeing the place where my office , made from my sweat and blood suppossed stand, there was nothing much left now . When Lilly called earlier she told me that our office had caught fire during night due to lightning.

I felt a hand on my shoulder turning around I just hugged the person "Ele do you see this? Ele?" I said in between my sobs . "Yes Lee, yes" Elena my bestfriend replied "Dont worry I am with you." "But h..how ? I..uh ! " I said " Listen to me . Lee . Everything will be ok " she says . " Remember when life throws lemon at you..." " You sell them to other people and make money" I completed her setence.Elena Turner was not only my bestfriend but also like a sister to me. She was like someone who I can count upon.

"Does your Dad know?" Ele asked "NO! are you mad ? you know his blood pressure is unstable right now. "I replied. I knew dad had a right to know and all but I didn't want him to worry seeing his health right now.

Some months back doctor had advised dad to not to take any type of tension. My mum and dad were on a vacation in some islands right now. "Does Bishops know ?" Ele asked again. "I don't freaking know.But I think Drake might." Just on cue I saw a BMW 7 series arriving and coming out of that car was part owner of 'Grey Bishop Advertising agency ', Drake Sean Bishop looking same as he did last time when I met him . He cleared his throat and said "Dad wants to talk to you" offering his phone to me. I took phone from his hand he looked calm and collected . He was not shouting or crying he was quiet. He was wearing a suit and looked like someone had showered unlike me.

After 10 mins of conversation with Mr Gerald Bishop I say "Your Dad thinks I should shift in your office till the building is reconstructed".Gerald was all comforting on phone,he had assured me that everything will be fine."Umm I agree with that. You take some time and shift whenever you are ready. I will check if there is any paper work required" Drake said and started walking " Carly everything will be ok alright" he said turning and facing me. I nodded and gave him a little smile. This was not the Drake I expected

......................

A/N

hey..I am a new writer

please please please vote

it encourages new writers like me

Thanks alot in advance,

Parul