˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

"We're all expecting some food.
Chop chop. Get to it."

Why are they always forcing me into these things and don't bother to tell me until the last minute?

"Hey Cinderella," the man called in the direction of the bedroom.

You peeked your head out the door, confused with the name. "Why did you just call me Cinderella?"

"Because you act spoiled, like a princess," he spoke evidently, as if what he was saying made complete sense. "I'm just trying out new names for you. I've got to find the perfect one."

"Why don't you just use my real name?"

"Don't feel like it," he shrugged. "Oh, go make yourself look presentable, we have guests coming."

"Guests??"

"Yes. My comrades."

"The people who were in charge of my kidnapping?"

"Yep." He walked to the stove, turning it on and waiting for the pan to heat up.

"How do I...I'm not even sure what to—"

"Calm down. Just be there and keep your mouth close unless you're spoken to." His voice was laced with pure authority, indicating his seriousness.

You gulped at his words. "Okay," is all you could think to say.

"Here," he spoke, handing you a cup of yogurt and some fruit. "Eat this before they come."

It was silent between you two, the only noise coming from the sizzling sound of bacon being cooked atop the stove.

Surely enough, after twenty minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Baji yelled. "Hey you, go get the door," he spoke in your direction.

"Um...okay..." you replied, standing up from the couch to walk to the door.

When you turned the knob you were met with two faces, one man and a woman.

"Oh?" the girl spoke. "Baji who is this? She's so pretty! Hi, I'm Hinata, but you can call me Hina," she smiled, extending her hand for you to shake. "And this is Takemichi." The man had a bright smile on his face, accentuating his bright blue eyes that contrasted with his jet black hair.

"Takemichy? Why do you always bring your girl to these things?" Another voice spoke up from the end of the hallway.

You stuck your head out to get a good look at who was speaking. The man was exceptionally tall. He had a black dragon tattoo on one side of his shaved head which complimented his bright blonde hair that was neatly braided. Next to him was another woman, much shorter than him, also with blonde hair—only a tad darker.

"Draken and Emma! Hi!" Takemichi spoke. "But I could ask you the same question!"

"Shut up. You know Emma follows me everywhere," he sighed, rolling his eyes. The woman, Emma, looked up at him with a wide smile and slightly flushed cheeks. She's totally in love.

"Oooo. Something smells good," called out another voice from behind Draken.

"Mikey? I didn't even see you there," Hinata squeaked. From behind Draken, another blonde-haired male appeared. His hair was long and half of it was up and away from his face. He was much shorter than everyone around him. Maybe he's someone's little brother.

You felt completely out of place and confused. For a bunch of hitmen, they're surprisingly nice and calm. This isn't what I expected at all, you thought.