˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Beginne am Anfang

"Draken. Talk some sense
into Mikey please."

"No. Whatever Mikey says goes.
Bye!"

"HEY!"

"Fuck, they hung up. I can't believe they're making me play babysitter to this girl," he said aloud to himself.

He threw his phone on the couch and walked to the kitchen, opening his fridge. It was completely bare, except for a couple of drinks.

"Damnit!"

Anger and frustration were consuming him. Why did Mikey make him keep her in his apartment? Why couldn't she go to the safe house or something? These were the kinds of questions that were flooding his mind.

Walking back to the couch to grab his phone, he texted Chifuyu, asking him for help.

CHI

help me

what happened

her...

what did she do?

nothing...she's just...
here

so? you heard mikey's orders

i can't stay cooped up in
my house every day

you've gotta make it work

i don't even have groceries

so go out with her and get some

how do i know she
won't run away?

idk? threaten her
or somethin

can you babysit while i go out?

nope.

why not? you're supposed to
be my best friend

I've got my own
babysitting to do

takemichi?

yep. good luck

whatever

The black-haired man pulled at his hair in frustration. He stomped to his room and swung the door open.

"Wake up," he demanded, pushing the curtains open, allowing the bright light to flood into the room.

"Shit," you groaned, "What time is it?"

"6..." he replied, walking to the bathroom to get ready.

"IN THE MORNING?" you exclaimed, jumping out of the bed.

"Yes. Now get up. We're going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Stop asking questions and go make up my bed or something."

"You can't tell me what to do." You attempted to stand your ground, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Listen, princess," he said, dragging out the word, "I don't have time for this. I'm already upset that you have to stay in my apartment, for the time being, so stop acting like a spoiled fucking brat and do what I tell you, or I won't hesitate to change our little arrangement."

"I-I'm staying here...indefinitely?" You froze in place, taking in the situation. That's not what he said last night.

"God. Are you dense? Let me break it down for you. I work for Tōman and your brother is the head of Moebius. We're rivals. The original plan was to kill you, but my boss said it'd start a war. So now we're just holding you hostage until we can get Moebius to back off. Got it?" The man continued to brush his teeth and get ready.