˜*•.𝚝𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

Whatever. I guess I'll go to sleep now. You checked the digital alarm clock resting on his bedside table. 10:32 pm. It was too early for you to be asleep, as you normally slept around midnight. You opted to turn on the tv and sift through the channels until you found something decent to watch.

What to watch, you thought. You scrolled through the channels, hoping to come across anything interesting.

"There is nothing good on tv," you said to yourself. You eventually kept looking until you found a worthy movie.

"Tomb Raider it is, I guess," you sighed, tossing the remote on the bed. Lifting the comforter, you crawled under the warm sheets and made yourself comfortable. As if on cue, your stomach let out a loud growl. Shit.

You didn't want to leave the room and face your kidnapper, but you didn't want to suffer in silence either. You began to think, why was my kidnapper being so nice and giving me a bed to sleep on? Don't normal kidnappers tie up their hostages and torture them? Something isn't right here.

"Well, it won't hurt to ask him for some food." You took long strides to the door and twisted the knob, only to come to the realization that it was locked from the outside. "Shit. I forgot about this." The only thing you could do was call your kidnapper and hope he gave you some food.

"BAJI!" you yelled.

He paused the show he was watching and rolled his eyes. What has she done now? Standing up, he placed the remote on the counter and walked to his room. He opened the door to see you standing with your arms crossed on the other side. Seeing you in his clothes made him feel some kind of way. She looks kind of hot like this.

"What is it?" he asked looking away from you, hiding his smirk.

"Um...I'm kind of hungry," you replied, rubbing the sides of your arms and looking away.

"Okay. And? What does that have to do with me?"

Don't be rude and take a nice approach to this, you thought to yourself. "Well, I figured since you gave me a comfortable place to sleep in and allowed me to take a shower, I thought that maybe you'd offer me some food as well. This doesn't seem like a normal hostage situation so I thought I'd try my luck."

"Hmm." He thought to himself for a while. She's right, I haven't been treating her like a normal hostage. But I just don't have it in me to tie her up and deprive her of the basic necessities. I could've killed her just fine, but that was before I knew her. Now that I've seen and had an interaction with her, my intrusive thoughts would get the better of me and prevent me from hurting her on my own accord. I've got to find out more about this situation. Maybe she doesn't need to be killed at all. "Fine, I'll feed you something. What do you want?"

This made you excited. "What do you have? I'm not picky."

"Peyoung yakisoba."

You remained quiet for a bit. What is that?

"Have you never had it before?" he asked, stopping in his tracks and causing you to bump into his back. He took his time in turning around to stare at you. You were looking around the apartment, taking in your surroundings and trying to plan your escape. "Hello?"

"Oh, um, no..."

"That's weird."

"How is it weird? I've never heard of it."

"Do you at least know what yakisoba is?"

"Yeah. Those noodle things."

"Those noodle things? Almost every dish has noodles in it. Nevermind. I'm not arguing with you about it. Just follow me to the kitchen."