Girls' Night/Boys' Night

Start from the beginning

"Oh.. uhh 'Boy Time'?"

"Yeah, sure!" Toby said.

"O..kay... I'll get the snacks then," He said and he goes to the kitchen.

*Libby's POV*

I was with the girls watching some movies, eating snacks, and drinking some fruit punch. All of us were in one big pack watching..

"What do you guys wanna do?? I'm bored," Mary said.

"Me too.." Darci added, all the girls nodded.

"What about the Roller Rink?" I suggest.

"YES! Let's do that!" Claire exclaimed.

"LIVELY!"

"I'm in!"

"Let's do that!" Saraline said.

"We gotta get ready then!"

And so, we got all glammed up, all ready for the night. Not something too fancy or anything but basically all the girls insisted that I wore something "Rad" so I picked from Claire's wardrobe this outfit, which I gotta say looked very pretty.

 Not something too fancy or anything but basically all the girls insisted that I wore something "Rad" so I picked from Claire's wardrobe this outfit, which I gotta say looked very pretty

I was in the bathroom, finishing up getting ready, Claire calls out.

"Libby come on out let's see!!" And I did, and oh my God how they reacted.

"OH MY- You look AMAZING!"

Mary snapped a picture of me with her phone, full-on flash.

"You look so lively!" Aja said, feeling the fabric of my shirt.

"You say lively so many times," Saraline pointed out. The girls had casual night-out outfits, so we were all set.

Then we were on our way.

*No one's POV*

*Back at Jim's house*

The boys were just sitting on the floor in a circle munching on some snacks, Toby basically mostly hogging all of them.

"Toby, quit hogging the snacks.." Krel grumbled.

"Sorry sorry.. Jeez"

They were telling each other about the crazy week each person had, all that basically. Jim's whole week was the worst and most intense of all (We know why, Trollhunting stuff) but of course, he didn't just tell his whole secret to everyone..

Then there was a small awkward silence.. Then Steve asked Jim..

"So.. How's it going with you and Claire?" He smirks at him, all boys' attention focused on Jimbo.

"Uhhhh..."

"Yeahhh???" Everyone asks.

"It's pretty- pretty good.. yeah.. heh.. We're taking it slowly.." He said awkwardly, the shade of red starting to fill his face.