15- Finally Revealed, The Stolen Gem!(TDK)

Start from the beginning

So we made up a plan of sorts, everyday until Katsuki wakes up we will go out searching for the man who poisoned Katsuki and who stole Denki's gem, but finding someone who had surely left the town by now would be difficult. But we shall start today to find the man who had caused us chaos in our journey.

"We'll split up, I go north while Shoto goes south and Kirishima west, sounds good?" We agreed to Deku's plan and ran off in different directions.

So far, all I've seen were merchant stands and village kids running around. Deku had given each of us a drawing of what the man looked like from what he could remember, I must say though his art skills are certainly skillful.

 Deku had given each of us a drawing of what the man looked like from what he could remember, I must say though his art skills are certainly skillful

It's a little hard to tell much about color when he hadn't colored in anything but with the resources we had with us this is still helpful. Now then, where can that man be, he could blend in well with the crowd but it would take me hours no end to look at every villagers face to see if they match the one I'm looking for.

Looking at the sketch Deku had done I don't really see a resemblance to myself on him, in fact he's more like....my father? No, definitely not, this man isn't what I think he is, and anyway I don't even know my older brother that well, he was long gone before I even had a good look at his face. I don't remember how he looked like.

How foolish of me to think of letting my guard down for even a second, before I knew what happened I had passed out in the crowd of people for reasons I would soon find out.

My sight was blurry as I attempted to open them, a figure of a man stood in front of me but his back was facing in my direction. We seem to be at a cliff or a hill and I was laid down on the grass. "Seems you had woken up, little brother," the man said but he hadn't turned around.

There was no need to anyway, I know who he is even without seeing his face, that is the man I was looking for. "Little brother?"

"Yes, I would like to explain something to you, something not even father knows about." So it really is him, Touya, how'd he become like this, I don't remember him well but Fuyumi had told stories of their fun times together. "I've practiced curses, father was angry at me for practicing such demonic art but I couldn't help it. I've always liked curses, so I did a small experiment before I ran away." He turned his head to look at me over his shoulder.

"What was it?" I was slightly scared to ask but I'm curious what he's done.

"I cursed you, you were always in mom's care so it was difficult but I managed to get it done. The curse when you hit a certain age you'd start to get angry easily, it's as simple as that. Whatever happened to your head afterwards was really your fault. All I wanted was to make you look like a fool so dad would never be satisfied by his children because we are all disappointments to him. I could get rid of this curse to make life more easier for you but that comes with a price."

"And that is..."

He chuckled, "I need the gems that you have, they aren't only for crossing the dead souls to other universes, they can undo curses. You may be okay with having your curse now because you believe you have gained control of your switching, but that's where you're wrong. My curse on you was small so it's easier to control it's affects on you, I can easily make you stay switched forever and never give the freedom Shoto desires to have or I can make the other you show up less frequently but never actually go away. So what do you think?"

I would really like to have this curse be put to rest but we need these gems for Katsuki and there isn't any point of having the curse be undone after Katsuki goes back home. "I would rather fight you for the gem you stole then let you take the ones we already have."

"Oh? Okay then," he fully turned around, "I'd like to see you try." He smirked.

***
Wow that took forever to update
But anyway I got school in like two days so yeah I'm not having much fun right now

Also the art is obviously not mine cuz I can't draw for the life of me