𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴.

???'S POV

???'S POV

"It seems as though they are doing well, but they are not progressing as fast as I hope they would..." A man spoke to his assistant. "Sir, if you would like, we can send out Hiro to keep them in line and so they can follow our planned schedule. "Hmm, would you mind Hiro?"

"Of course I wouldn't, I mean.."

"That sister of yours sounds very interesting."

══════════════════

I was sitting at the table watching Oikawa, Atsumu, Shirabu and Semi playing UNO. Akaashi and Kenma had left ages ago, not wanting to watch Atsumu and Oikawa argue while I was stuck here to "make sure no one cheats". Sugawara and Kageyama had chosen to be the next ones to go look for pages.

"Atsumu I swear to god if you put that down-" Oikawa warned. "Sorry dude." He said as he placed down a 4+ card. "Uno." "FUCK YOU DUDE-" I sighed as I got up from the table, leaving the two arguing setters.

"We should have never told them about the board games.." I mumbled to myself. I started heading to the room my stuff was in so I could sleep. I walked in and laid down on the bed when I felt my phone vibrating, signifying an incoming call which was unusual since there wasn't a signal in the area.

I hesitantly answer the call despite it being an unknown number. Once I answered the call, it was exactly like the voicemail I got the same day I met the boys. Just a couple of beeps that irritated my ears a bit.

I suddenly remembered that while I was in the library with Oikawa, I saw a couple of books that were morse code guides. I got up from the bed and walked to the room. I looked through the aisles of books until I found a couple books that could help me.

I decided to decipher both messages, the one I received just now and the one I received earlier in the week.

I started off with the message from two days ago.