༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒

Start from the beginning

You always tried to hide it but after working for almost a year with you and you both sharing anything with each other, she easily caught on.

That's why she made sure, that you would have her on emergency call if anything happened.

Rolling your eyes, you gave her a smile, "it's fine, you know. I won't die." "I'm just worried", she smiled back, ruffling your hair. "Don't be! It's gonna be fine, now shoo shoo, go!", you pushed her towards the door of the common room before returning to the register, checking any emails from the company and the Office.

Soon you were alone, slouching against the counter you took your phone out replying to messages from the morning and checking your social media's.

It was fortunately a short day for you, a few more hours and you were able to go home again.

You were thinking about getting a chair, to sit on, but decided to just sit on the counter of the register. There wasn't anyone here anyway and your boss didn't mind either. Often sitting on the counter when she was working with you, so it wasn't a secret.

You would obviously always jump down from the counter when you saw someone entering, always keeping an eye out on the entrance.

This time though, you were too immersed in your phone to notice the 6 men entering your shop.

Sanzus grin widened upon seeing your form sitting up on the counter, walking up to you, your back more or less facing towards them.

Reaching his hands out to you, he pinched your waist.

What none of them expected though, was your reaction. Expecting you to actually scream or at least jump back, you did the complete opposite.

Silently flinching, you threw your elbow towards his face. A reaction out of pure defense. He managed to barely dodge it, stopping your elbow with his hand, "wow wow wow!", he laughed,"easy.. shouldn't you be a little bit nicer towards your customers? Don't you think so, little one?"

Turning your face instantly around, you faced the pink haired man. His face a little too close to yours, making you almost jump back, if it wasn't for him holding your elbow.

"Shouldn't you be working right now?", he asked, grinning widely at you. Though before you could say anything, Koko sighed, "I wish she would've gotten your face", eyeing Sanzus grip on your elbow.

"Ha, want me to blow your face out", Sanzu turned towards Koko, his grip getting tighter on your arm, making you slightly flinch.

You tried to peel his hand off when Kakucho saw you struggle against his grip, "Sanzu, let her go!"

Sanzu didn't though as he was currently busy starring daggers into Koko with a maniac grin on his face. With a sigh of annoyance, you closed your eyes and threw your head back before opening your eyes again. You looked back down at his hand, balled your free hand into a fist, lifting it up and for a split second you made eye contact with the guy who told him to let you go before you slammed down your fist onto his hand... hard.

He instantly let go, groaning before turning his gaze instantly to you, sharp threatening eyes locked with yours.

Kakucho instantly reached his hand out to Sanzu, pulling him back while the others tried to stifle a laugh.

"I like her", the one with a scar on the right side of his face said while you and Sanzu kept starring at each other, his eyes crazy while your gaze was unbothered.

Jumping down from the counter you fully turned towards the 6 Men. Noticing, that the man with the beard wasn't here today and your regular customer, who was here with them yesterday, too.