"too bad, he's kinda cute though. i've only seen him inside for like three times! and the rest he's just outside alone, probably waiting for the patient to be discharged or something." the female nurse sighed.

waiting for the coast to be clear was just as hard, the glass window from outside was just like the nurse described. the white crystals from above gradually fell from the moonlit sky, it made her smile as it was like the first time she ever saw such a nice and calming view over again.

"good, theyre away." she have herself a smile of victory as they eventually left, the dead hours of the night probably slowed down their work as not that many people were outside. the automatic glass doors opened before the girl, a huge breeze passing by already sent a refreshing chill down her spine as she went outside. not even bothering to dress up due to her desperation that she hoped wouldnt lead to dissapointment.

her eyes searched around the snowy white field, she never knew her feet brought her instead to its large space as the strees were now covered along with the ground that she stepped in, though among the cold atmosphere, she found herself a silhouette leaning against a tree carelessly with its head down as she went closer,  a sudden familiar sensation whenever she caught sight of the individuals back that made her heart stop, already recognizing right away.

"rindou?" she whispered, placing her hand on the persons shoulder. it didnt even startle the man as he slowly turned around, a priceless reaction when she met eyes with his rather tired ones yet it was still the same shade of violet she remembered.

"youre cold, lets head inside first." she tugged on the sleeve of his oversized hoodie yet he stood starstruck like a mannequin, displaying a a stoic expression with a hint of shock.

it made her heart soften at his sight, his pink and dark blue hair was now faded and longer, still had his bangs yet she sensed the despair within his demeanor, the light on his eyes was gone and non other than the scenery they were in was placed along with her worried face.  it saddened her to the fact that his appearance itself says a lot about what hes gone through.

"haitani rindou, i said lets go inside n ー" she turned his back on him about to tug him even more until his deep voice spoke making her froze on the spot as she never knew just by hearing him speak again will make her heart warmer even more.

"30 days." a deep husk was laced with sadness that anyone wouldve felt.

"what?"

"you were out for 30 fucking days!" she flinched at his sudden raise of voice, now turning around to see him drop on its knees, hitting the snowy ground as he was now below her making her panic grew.

her grip on his sweatshirt was replaced by his hands, staring intensely into hers while his warmth tightened around her still weak hand as he spoke once again, it was that kind of situation wherein she needed to atleast catch up and hear him out for the mean time.

"i couldnt stay inside... i'm sorry. i cant even look at you without feeling regretful about that day!" he ranted, now tugging onto her hospital gown as he buried his face onto his as the fabric slowly soaked the non stop tears he was shedding at the painful traumatizing memory.

"i shouldve been in your place! why would you even do that naomi?! you almost died because of me!" he added gripping onto the piece of clothing that shielded her from the cold, now leaning his head onto her waist as she still stood frozen.