D'yavol pt. 2 🌿 Black Widow spoilers!!

Start from the beginning

He expects you to be dead, to be falling to your death right about now. But you're not. Oh no, you're right behind him, taking his men out one by one. He clearly has no clue that his protection keeps shrinking, probably because the loud explosions and sounds around him drown out the bullets.

It isn't until you shoot his pilot, and the copilot, and everyone else inside that helicopter, thatched turns and sees you.

A gun is raised at him, there's still a couple more bullets left.

'It's over... you're going to die...' you lower the gun.

'Which one are you?'

'God..' you chuckle lightly. 'Do you ever change? Do you need me to jog your memory, old man? I was the one you didn't hold your promise to...' you raise the gun again and shoot him right through the knee.

He yells out as he sinks to one knee, he tries to scoot away from you, it's pathetic.

'I was the one, you used...' the other knee now has to endure the bullet going through it.

'I was your best recruit.. and now I will the one to kill you once and for all...'

'Wait!' He yells raising his hand. 'Wait!'

'What?' You snap at him. 'What could you possibly have to say?'

'I remember you now...' he breathes. 'You were the one.. who got soft-'

You don't even let him speak any further words to you. How's that for soft?

'svoloch'..' You spit at him.

You suddenly feel a hand on your neck, you get thrown down onto the ground with a thud. You grown out in pain before looking at the source.

'You killed him...'

You push yourself off of the ground, wobbling on your legs to keep yourself upright. 'Viktor...' you say.

'I knew it was you and that made up family of yours that ruined everything... so what, you're trying to ruin my family as well?' He makes a fist and plants it right against your face.

You stagger back and land on the ground again. 'It's over Viktor... your father is gone... your sister is probably gone as well... you're done...'

He roughly grabs your red suit in his hands. He pulls you off of the ground a little. 'I never liked you..'

'Likewise... how could you stand there and watch him do all those things huh? He dissected Antonia, made her into the Taskmaster, he abused young girls... you saw whatcha did to me every day...and you did nothing..'

'It's not my business...'

'It was Romans, at least he helped me... he helped me escape.. your brother couldn't stand and watch anymore...'

'Roman was the laughing stock of the family, girl...' he lets you drop again before punching you.

'You can hurt me all you want... but the red room is gone... you've got nothing left...' you cough when he finally has to regain his own energy.