"The other day I was with Monique n dat girl was there. I had got an embarrassing video of her and she asked me for it. Das all swear.." I explain.

"Tell de girl det son. Make a gesture fa her to hear you out. Think witcha head next time" she laughs and I suck my teeth. "Who you suckin teeth at" she asks warningly. I just go back upstairs.

I click on Reece's name for FaceTime and the line rings before he answers. "Yo" he says. "Ghee Des might break up wimme" I state.

"Good I been tellin you to cut dat hoe off" he shrugs. "Mmcht. That shit dead how I get ha back" I ignore his comment.

"Man fuck out my face wit that y'know ion fuck wit them" Reece hangs up and I roll my eyes. I click Jah's contact and the phone immediately picks up.

"You gotta lotta nerve calling my nigga phone like dis after whatchu did ta my bestfriend" Sapphire says, answering the phone.

"Sapphire hear me out please. I did not cheat onnat girl" I say honestly, shaking my head. "Boy bye. That's what they all say. Move along" I see her pick the phone up.

"I'll prove it right na. You got my sista on snap?" I ask and Sapphire furrows her eyebrows. "Monique" she asks and I nod.

"I'll look into it" she says. "But you ain't let me-" I start but the phone hangs up.

Sapphire Micheals"Who dat was bae" Jah asks, coming out of the bathroom with Nile

Sapphire Micheals
"Who dat was bae" Jah asks, coming out of the bathroom with Nile. "Saed. You took him inna shower with you?" I ask as Nile jumps onto the bed with me.

"Yeah. What Saed bum ass want" he asks another question, getting dressed in front of me. "Back uppp" I laugh, turning around. "Girl boo. Like you'n see it every night" he laughs.

"Mmcht. Whatever" I laugh too, playing with Nile's hands. He smiles widely which causes me to smile back and make a funny face at him.

"You love dat baby" Jah says, laying next to me in bed. "Sure do.." I respond and he pulls me and Nile onto his chest. "What was Saed saying" Jah asks after giving me and Nile a kiss on the forehead.

"He was sayin how he neva cheated on Des" I say, remembering to check my phone.

I click on Saed sister's name and open her story.
________________________________________
Monique 😍🥴

________________________________________Monique 😍🥴