I hate running. I have low stamina and obviously, I run slow. My long legs are just for display. I'm basically fragile.

"Class 1 and Class 3 will be having a joint class for today. Let's have fun together, shall we?" The teacher said.

"There's nothing fun in this." Yuri and I said in unison.

"You two look like your souls left your body. Pretend to be a bit enthusiastic, at least?" Hitomi nagged at us.

"Tomi, it's too hard to pretend." Yuri replied.

"Aigoo~ I can clearly see why you two are friends now." Nako also joined in.

I just groaned. Aside from the fact that we're running, that bratty girl is from Class 3. I'm not really mad at her but just seeing her takes my energy away. I heard her name is Hana.

"Urgh, look at her being all over Junho. They don't look good together at all." Yuri exclaimed.

The teacher called my name signaling that it was my turn to run. For goodness sake, I guess lady luck isn't on my side today seeing I'm running with the brat and she's even beside me.

"Don't push yourself too hard. You're not up my league, anyway." She said with a bratty tone.

I sincerely don't understand why she's like this. She keeps insisting or implying I don't match up to her yet she keeps provoking me? Is she nuts?

"Ready, set... Go!"

I just tried to run as fast as I can. My speed will most likely go down later on, anyway.

I was running and minding my own business when the bratty girl suddenly closed the distance between us which made her ran into me... and then she fell down? What?

I stopped and went to check on her and the other students came as well.

"H-hey, are you alright? Wh---" She cut me off.

"Stop acting like you care. Why didn't you move away? Why'd you have to run into me?" She said with teary eyes.

I was about to say something when I felt the heavy atmosphere that surrounded us. The feeling that everything I say might sound like an excuse.

"Hana, are you okay?" Junho came rushing.

"I think I sprained my ankle." She answered as she hissed in pain.

I just scoffed as I realized the situation I am in. Wow. This girl is insane.

"You should be careful next time."

"But, it was her who ran into me!"

Junho looked at me, with a blank expression.

"Can you please look around you sometimes, Wonyoung?" He just said and left to assist Hana to the nurse's office.

I don't even know what I feel right now. What I know is that girl is something else. She's insane on different levels.

"I'll applaud her for her acting but I'll wholeheartedly slap her for her audacity." Yuri came to me while slow clapping.

"Are you okay, Wonyoung?" She then asked.

"Yep, but I do think she really sprained her ankle, though." I said. She irritates me but still, I'm partially at fault with her injury.

"To think she'll really throw herself like that just to make you seem awful. She's impressive, I'll give her that." Yuri said as she tilted her head.

"You're controlling your temper well." I joked to ease the tension.

"I'm not a war freak, you know! But, seriously, talk when you feel you're wronged, will you?" She looked at me, annoyed.

"Eyy. It's not a big deal. Let them think what they want to." I told her.

The teacher told me and those who were running with me to assess ourselves on our own and submit our record. I'll just tell him my track record last year. It's a bother.

"Jang Wonyoung." Junho called out to me on my way out the classroom.

"Stop getting involved. I'm no longer part of your business. Hana told me you've been bothering her. Just continue playing house with Yujin and friends." He said in plain tone.

Just right at the moment, Yuri came.

"HEY, CHA JUNHO! I CAN'T BELIE---"

"Yuri, let it be." I cut her off.

"Cha Junho, don't worry. We'll never bother you. Yuri and I hope you enjoy your relationship while it lasts." I told him.

"JANG WONYOUNG, WHAT ARE YOU SAY---" I covered Yuri's mouth again.

"Oh, right. I thought you changed, but I guess you never did. You're still as gullible as ever."

************

Ahn Yujin sent a message.

pretty yujinnie

yAH

JANG WONYOUNG

baby bunny

what????

pretty yujinnie

WHAT DO U MEAN WHAT

THAT BRAT IS REALLY ANNOYING

baby bunny

I guess joguri already delivered the news

pretty yujinnie

so???

Do u plan to do anything about it?

baby bunny

leave it be

she'll get exhausted knowing she's gaining nothing from it

pretty yujinnie

ugh but I swear if I hear her acting up like this once again I wont sit still

baby bunny

u just wont listen will u?