"Good afternoon Miss Hale." The blond man said to her as he shifted his attention to her and watched her intently.
"Malfoy" Eve greeted him, although seemingly not happy.

"Feeling better after your time away?" Lucius said, more so like a statement then a question. Eve turned to face him to see he had stood up and was strutting her way.

"Much better, thank you." She said without the slightest bit of enthusiasm. Once Lucius was only feet away from her, he stoped. Gripping has cane harshly as his eyes narrowed on her.

"You look bothered. Is it something I've said?" He said followed by a smirk and the click of his tongue.

"Dont flatter yourself, Malfoy. I've had a rough weekend. You most certainly had nothing to do with it." But that was a lie. Eve knew he was the soul reason she had a rough weekend. Any time she is around him her concentration flys out the window and is replaced with anger.

"I get the feeling that's not true." Lucius said as his eyes looked up and down her body before landing back on her beautiful, bright blue eyes.
"I have a dinner to get to, excuse me."
Eve said, turning around only to be stoped by the end of his cane.

"I don't think they will miss you that much dear. Why don't we have a quick chat, hmm?" He said, his eyes cutting deep into hers. Eve angrily pushed his cane off her and whirled around to face him.

"With all do respect, Sir, your the last person I would want to talk to at this moment. Now, if you will excuse me." She said, shoving past him and walking away. She only looked over her shoulder once, to see an angry looking Lucius glaring at her in disgust.

Once Eve made way to the hall, students had already filled their seats, along with all the other Professors. She calmly walked down between the tables before taking her seat by Severus.

"Afternoon, Evangeline. How was your weekend?" He said to Eve in a slightly lighter mood then normal.
"Great until about ten minutes ago."
She replied dryly. Severus shifted his full attention to her, raising an eyebrow.

"And why's that?" He asked. But as soon as he asked Eve, he noticed her eyes fixated on a tall, platinum blond man walking down the tables up to the Professors stand. He looked back at Eve. She had an angry expression painted on her face. Severus leaned closer to her, whispering so no one else could hear.

"Eve, what happend?" He asked sincerely. "It doesn't matter. He's Lucius Fucking Malfoy. He could get away with anything and no one would care."

Severus gave Eve a worried look before she fixated her eyes to him. He gave her a warming smile that instantly calmed her nerves.

"I- I'm sorry. Its just... He keeps running into me, using that stupid cane of his to stop me and force a conversation I don't wish to have." She said before her eyes narrowed onto the man on the other side of the table, now looking at her aswell.

"I'm sorry." He said, shifting slightly in his seat and taking a sip from his goblet.
"I actually had a word with him the other day." Severus told Eve. Her attention quickly caught Severus.

"Am I supposed to care? You and Lucius used to be friends." She said before crossing her arms over her lap.

"Mmm. Seems Mister Malfoy is wanting to apologize to you."

"Then why doesn't he just apologize instead of creepily stalking me." Eve said, now with a louder voice.

"He's... well.. I don't know if I should be telling you this." Severus said to her, looking over at Lucius, then back at Eve. "Just tell me Severus." She said as irritation rose inside her.