ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17 {TᕼE ᗷIG OᑎE} ⛈

Start from the beginning

That is until the group parted slightly to show the doll and the dinosaur, their head stuck on with duct tape.

'Oh'

They all look at us, innocent with stares.

"Uh sorry, we though that you know, you were going to eat out friend." Woody apologies, laughing nervously.

They all randomly retreat really fast.

"Hey, Hey wait! Hey, what's wrong?" Confused, Woody asks.

'They probably still don't trust us'

"Sid!"

"Not now Mom I busy!"

I gasp. That's why "Sid!"

I can hear Sid's Footsteps, coming this way and fast.

Woody and I grab onto Buzz, trying to pull the limp toy out of the middle of the room and hidden from Sid.

"Buzz c'mon! Get up, Buzz!" Woody struggles as we attempt to pick Buzz up.

"Buzz get up man" I struggle and we tried dragging him.

Sid's footsteps now coming up the stairs and to close for comfort.

"Get....up!" Woody grunts before giving up, "fine, let Sid trash you. But don't blame me!"

Woody grabs my arm pulling me up from dragging Buzz and starts to drag me away from the middle of the room.

"Wait! We can't just leave him there, he's gonna die!" I exclaim.

"Well that's probably what he wants!" Woody spat, yanking me under a milk crate just before Sid slams the door open.

Sid's holding a large box smiling, to happily. "It came! It finally came!"

He plops the box on the desk, flicks the light bulb and unwraps the box like it Christmas.

He takes something out the box, and examines it before placing it on the desk upright.

"The big one! Extremely dangerous, keep out of reach of children." Cool! What am I gonna blow?"

Sid starts to walk around, looking for something to blow up.

'Wait he's gonna use it now!? Not now, no no no no!'

"Man, Hey what about that wimpy cowboy doll?!" Sid starts to serve for Woody who's suddenly on guard.

I look for somewhere to hide him, there's really no where to go. That is until I look up.

Sid must have spotted the ill rate because suddenly we are lifted up.

Woody and I hold on for dear life, at the base of the milk crate.

Sid starts to step around, still looking for Woody, even though he is literally right under his finger tips.

Walking backwards slightly, he steps on Buzz, setting off his laser.

Sid looks down. "Yes, I've always wanted to put a spaceman into orbit. Ha-ha-ha!"

Sid grabs Buzz and drops the milk crate onto the desk, still looking at Buzz.

Buzz is put onto the desk and Sid grabs his toolbox and drops it onto of the milk crate trapping Woody and I.

The impact knocks us from out hiding place and we use a magazine as cover.

We watch helplessly and in horror as Sid tapes the rocket bomb to Buzz's back.

It over, been nice knowing ya Buzz.

A huge crash of lightning and thunder light up the room through the window.

Sid whines "oh no-o-o!"

He walks over to his window, holding Buzz by his side.

Rain is pouring down and another crash of thunder is heard.

'Thank the heavens'

"Awww man!" Sid donks his head against the window.

Sid's face lights up and looks down at Buzz.

Acting like a reporter he says "Sid Phillips reporting, Launch of the shuttle has been delayed due to adverse weather conditions at the site launch.

Sid walks over, places Buzz on the desk and grabs his alarm clock.

"Tomorrow forecast..."

He sets it to who ever knows what bizarre time and slams it onto the desk. "Sunny... he-he-he! Sweet dreams."

He jumps onto his bed, no Pijiymas, shoes on and no quilt.

'I wanna go home'

ᗷO ᑭOᐯ

I'm so confused, Woody would never do something like that, and not with Y/n around because if he ever hand any ideas, she'd shut them down real quick.

I miss her, I miss our chats only us girls understand, I miss her helping hand, I miss her company.

When talking to slinky earlier he said the same thing, so did Rex and I heard Hamm and Potato head saying the same thing.

She's not a bad person, and she would never allow someone that she's such good friends with to be a bad person.

I'm sure Buzz just had an accident, maybe by Sid and his arm popped off and he was just hiding. I'm sure, I hope.

I look on as Andy's Mom tucks him in for the last night at this house. They had finished the last of the packing tonight, every last box. This houses holds so many memories, some good, most sad.

"I looked everywhere for them, but all I could find was your hat" Miss David's passes Andy his cowboy hat, the one she gave him that use to be hers.

Andy, tired and worried asks "but what if we leave them behind?"

Andy is still heartbroken about loosing Woody, Buzz and Y/n, I'm glad he is, not in a mean or selfish way. But I'm glad he's missing all 3 of them, it shows that he does love them equally.

"Oh don't worry honey, I'm sure we will find Woody and Buzz before we leave tomorrow" Miss David's said softly

Almost whimpering Andy says "you can't forget Y/n, they not here.."

"It will be ok" Miss David's whispering.

She give Andy a kiss on his forehead before switching out the light and leaving the room.

(Writing this gave me a sudden urge to have a family as a single mum.. I'm not going to, I'm to young but like anyone else or am I just weird?)

I'm not yet packed in one of Molly's boxes, I'm still up on my lamp. She really didn't want me in a box, which is very sweet.

I see one of the boxes moving around a bit before Rex pops up gasping. "Aug-g-h, I need air"

He spits out a packing peanut as potato head pops out of the box.

"Will you quit moving around?" Potato head sharply whispers.

"I'm sorry it's just that I get so nervous before I travel" Rex whispers back to potato head.

"How did I get stuck with you as a moving buddy?!" He asks and drops back into the box once again.

Rex follows "everyone else was picked"

I hide behind some off the full boxes to see  Andy asleep, safe but not so sound.

"Oh Woody, if only you could see how much Andy misses you" I sigh to myself.

Let's just hope a miracle happens.

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps my book 🌌

Words:1590