Jisoo stood abruptly, she took his empty carrier.

"Come home fast, don't work  extra hours. We will not go  anywhere today. Climate is same, it's still so freezing"
She said casually and left that place after receiving nod and chuckle  from Taehyung. Jisoo is trying hard to be so strict with him.

Their interaction seems to anyone  as if they are really couple with Jisoo being strict wife to obedient CEO husband  Taehyung.

Jisoo came out of his cabin and directly barged into Lia's cabin without notifying her.

Lia immediately stood up and greeted Jisoo knowing she is Mrs Kim,  her love' s wife.

Jisoo rolled eyes at her greeting, she took a deep breath to calm  herself down.

" Look, let me be straight.

I overheard your conversation with Taehyung earlier.

How can you be so shameless?.  Begging married man even though you know he is not at all interested in you"
Jisoo spitted with disgusting expression.

Lia felt her world froze. Mrs Kim heard their conversation.  Oh god, to be very honest, she is scared of Jisoo.

Cause in news always Jisoo is shown as very proud headed girl who is damn cold all the time.

Lia gulped while thinking of letting out  her plan to Jisoo calmly. She is so scared of Jisoo but felt like all rich people  are same who will accept second wife's to their husbands.

"Mrs Kim, I p-promise I will n-not demand a-anything after I enter into his lif-----"

That's it, Jisoo felt  wave of anger rushing in her body by hearing some other girl is trying to enter into Taehyung's life.

The audacity of Lia, she is still ready to be slut for Taehyung.

Jisoo waved her off with hands to stop talking. She hates to hear what Lia is trying to convey.

Jisoo stood very closely in front of her. She whispered into Lia's ear venomously

"Listen carefully, all rich wives  are not same.

They will not allow sluts like you to warm their husband's  bed when they are already there  to do that.

if your shitty brain still thinks about Taehyung like that.

Then get ready to face difficulties, I will make your life hell.

First step, I will make my husband to remove you from this secretary post.

Then I will make sure you will not get decent job anywhere.

Think wisely before coming up with  any other  plan like this next time"

Jisoo whispered into her ear making Lia shiver by her threat...

Right now Jisoo is in car returning back home after teaching good lesson to Lia. She is talking with Rose on phone with speaker on.

"I'm sure she will never bug Taehyung again" Jisoo explained earlier incident to Rose.

Rose sighed before answering.
"Jisoo, are you just being friend to  him or else -------"

Jisoo cut her off before speaking completely.  She knows what Rose is about to talk. Now a days her best friend is asking  the same question repeatedly.

" Stop it Rose, I'm just being g-good f-friend to him .
Cause Taehyung is the best , he d-deserves better person to l-lok after him" Jisoo said hesitantly but the incident with Lia didn't seem like she is just friend of Taehyung.

Jisoo shook her head, no they are just friends.  She hates this word called 'Love' which makes people so vulnerable.

So she came up with better excuse

"Earlier I threatened Lia like that cause I don't want Taehyung to suffer because of her.

He is so kind not even rejecting her with disgust. He is trying to make her understand and that bitch is taking advantage of his pure heart.

I don't want that, so to make him free from her constant nagging. I said those words and  threatened Lia like that" 

Jisoo again came up with better answer to shut her best friend  Rose who just  hummed to her excuse thinking when will Jisoo accept Taehyung into her   life as husband.

Rose understood by now,  her friend is falling for rich CEO slowly. Cause their conversation now a days always starts and ends with Jisoo talking about Taehyung all the time .

Sometimes she tells about Taehyung with whipped smile, sometimes she complaints about his weak  kind heart which brings problems to him. But every time its about him.

He did this, that , he don't care about his health , he is so pure helps poor kids every day.  It goes on, even a blind man can figure out Jisoo is falling for Taehyung hardly.

Its night time where as usual Jisoo and Taehyung were on bed facing each other and sharing how did their day went on today.

Mostly Taehyung sharing  and Jisoo listening to him with whipped heart.

"Tae, I forgot to tell you. Your step mom called me  and told they are planning engagement for Ryujin with some rich guy.

She told us to come one week before engagement as entire family including Ryujin husband's side family will be there it seems.

In Kim palace only they are planning for engagement . I guess even my over reactive family would also  come two days before"
Jisoo informed Taehyung thinking Kim Euna talked very sweetly with her. It seems so weird to Jisoo.

Well Euna asked this couple to come  earlier  cause Ryujin's husband family accepted this marriage thinking their son  will  enter into family where super talented, most popular and kind CEO KIM TAEHYUNG is brother of kim Ryujin.

So to show Taehyung and his wife are part of her family. Euna asked them to come earlier.

She talked with Jisoo very sweetly cause this witch like women has another plan in her mind. By being so kind with Jisoo, she is thinking of  marrying  her son Jackson to Jisoo's cousin sister who is also millennial.

Taehyung was taken back by Jisoo's words. His sister, whom he raised with so much love and adoration is getting married.  And he don't know about this  until Jisoo informed.

He smiled sadly at his stinging heart. Taehyung is happy at least his wife came to know about this and they are moving to Kim's house one week before marriage................