Chapter 1

///June 7th 2003///

Isabella's POV

I'm getting married today! I cannot belive I'm getting married. My bridesmaids and I have to be at the church for 12 so we are currently getting dressed. Kristin is doing my hair and makeup and Leighanne is watching the kids. "Kris, do you think I'm ready for this? I mean I'm not even able to drink over here yet!" I ask her, she smiles at me "Bee, do you love him?" she asks, I nod "Then that's your answer, love has no age restriction" she says wisely, where would I be without her "Thanks Krissy" I say as she curls the final piece of hair. "okay, time for your dress" she squeals excitedly, Rochelle goes and gets the dress and lays it on the bed "okay sister time to get the dress on" Ro says. After about 20 minutes and 10 layers of skirts, the dress is on and I am in love with it. Just as my veil is put in my hair, my mum walks in and gasps.

"oh honey you look beautiful" she says on the verge of tears, Leighanne hands her a tissue "don't cry Lara, you don't want to ruin your makeup" she says, my mum giggles and smiles. "well, I have something for you" mum says and hands me a box, I open it to reveal my my grandmas wedding tiara "oh my god" I gasp "come here I will put it on you" she says and takes the tiara from the box and gently places it in my hair. My only emotion is excited, lets go get married!

Nick's POV

I'm so nervous right now. The boys and I are on the way to the church right now and don't get me wrong I'm excited to marry Bella but I'm so scared that I'm gonna mess up my vowels or something. Brian taps me on the shoulder to break me out of my day dream "so how do you feel about being the last one to get married?" He asks jokingly, I shrug "whats wrong?" Kevin asks, I look at him "I'm nervous Kev" I say, he puts his hand on my shoulder "Listen I was nervous when i got married, but when you see the girl you love walk down the isle all the nervousness melts away" he says, I smile and nod "thanks Kev" I say. "So Nick, the last backstreet boy to get married. How'd you feel about that?" Howie asks, I laugh "what kind of a question is that?" I ask jokingly as we arrive at the church.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the new book! Don't forget to vote and comment x
- love bells 🤍