𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յ: 𝕰𝖝𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖘

Meowing noises of obviously wandering feline pets made its way to my ears, but not enough to completely force me to wake up from my deep slumber

I'm certain I slept early the night before, so why am I so tired that I can't even bring myself to stand up and start my regular morning?

Oh yeah, I know why.

I groaned, a frown graced my lips as I slowly opened my eyes, squinting it to adjust to the sunlight coming from the huge window beside my bed. "Please tell me I'm dreaming."

"You're not dreaming, dude."

Glancing on the door that immediately opened, there stood a guy around my age, with a cat in his arms. Now who the hell is he? I live alone—

Wait a minute. His facial structure, the cat in his arms, the room I am in. I glanced at my wrist and saw no scars, and I also tried to pinch my cheeks. Oh well, it hurts, making me put an arm into my eyes as questions flooded my mind.

Where am I? Who am I? What is happening?

In my whole teen years of existence, I never once had an idea of dying so young to be able to dream of reincarnating in a different world. And how did I die anyways? Or did I really die?

I glanced back at the dude whose eyes is narrowed at me. Yep, I'm sure he's the same to those webtoon looking characters. He isn't familiar, so that must mean he's an extra that may or may not have been shown to the webtoon.

And I have a faint idea, no, an absolute idea! Of where I am now and what webtoon this world is.

The webtoon that I was busy reading the last few weeks due to my favorite authors that made a collab to do it. The author of Noblesse and author of Girls of the Wild's.

Yep. It's the webtoon: Eleceed.

Are you curious how I knew when I only ever glanced at an unknown extra the first day I got here with a lot of existential crisis questioning my pathetic mind? Simple.

The art is enough to tell me.

The art itself just slapped me the new reality where a webtoon can be a whole new world that both authors had presented

I forced myself to sit up straight and try not to think about ranting all day and drown with all the questions I have in mind. In a matter of fact, I like it. I never knew reincarnation is actually real, and to be in my favorite webtoon no less! This is the best.