Arranged Marriage

Start from the beginning

Shorty he came back with three to go plates, I put me and Loyal's food in our plates while Dess of course did her own. When we finished I paid before grabbing Loyal and Dess grabbed our plates. As I stood up to leave but Lamon stopped me "Please?" He questioned handing me his number written down on a piece of paper. "I'll think about it." I mumbled taking it before walking out...

Two days later

I paced nervously back and forth waiting for Lamon to show up any minute now. I had given in and decided to let him see Loyal, he deserved to. I had stayed up day and night wondering if I should let him see Loyal or not. I was pulled from my thoughts by the doorbell ringing, I quickly walked over to the door snatching it open revealing Lamon. He looked nice, I moved aside letting him in. He looked around the house in awe. "Damn this nice Jay" he said smiling a bit.

I shook my head no "Don't call me that." I said before mentioning for him to follow me, I lead him to Loyal's play room where he was and he walked over to Loyal sitting next to him. "Hey lil man" he said to Loyal who scooted away a bit, Lamon looked a bit hurt before looking over to me trying to play it off with a chuckle. "Damn, so what you single still?" He asked making me give him and small smile as I shook my head raising my hand up "I know you see this big ass rock on my finger boy." I laughed earning a laugh from him as well.

"Damn you married now? Who the lucky nigga?" He asked making me chuckle because little did he know, I was about to respond until Loyal jumped up running past me. I looked back and seen Sierra standing there with a slight mug, when Loyal ran to her she picked him up kissing his cheek. "Who is this?" She asked turning her attention to me, I could feel the tension in the room growing thick. I nervously smiled rubbing my now sweaty palms on my shorts.

"Sierra this is-" Lamon cut me off standing up and walking over to Sierra. "I'm Lamon, Loyal's dad. You must be one of her homegirls?" He asked laughing after while holding his hand out for Sierra to shake it and I cringed a bit, Sierra stared at his hand before he pulled it back awkwardly. "Um no, that's my wife." She said and his face fell, he quickly looked over to me and I held my hand up showing my ring. He looked down at Sierra's hand before looking back up at her.

She then held her had out shaking his, I know she intimidated the fuck out of him. "Nice to meet you Lamon," she said before letting his hand go, he nodded awkwardly before they both turned to look at me. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked Sierra and she nodded, I lead her out of the door and to our room and closed the door before she started speaking. "What is he doing here.." she asked sitting Loyal down on the bed.

I looked down playing with my ring on my finger "He wanted to get to know Loyal.." I mumbled making her nod "Okay." Was all she said making me look up at her. "Look I came to apologize to you and get Loyal.. But I don't want his father to have a problem with it." She said making me sigh "Sierra you know that you could take him." I said making her nod and grab Loyal, she then walked out of the room with me following her.

After she left with Loyal I went back to the playroom where Lamon was "Hey, Loyal isn't here anymore. You could try and get to know him another time." I said making him stand up "That's cool, but do I have to leave?" He asked and I shook my head no "You don't have to, but I would appreciate it if you did." He chuckled walking up to me. "You seem like you have a lot on your mind, want to tell me about it?" He asked and I thought about it, "I guess." I responded making him nod.

I lead him to the living room and I grabbed us some wine glasses and poured both of us a cup of wine before sitting down on the couch next to him. Instead of venting, we decided to catch each other up and reminence about our old times together. After about three more glasses of wine, things had lead to another and we ended up having sex on the couch.

Let's just say he wasn't as big as Sierra, he wasn't as good, nor did I enjoy it...

Two weeks later

Sierra and I were back on speaking terms and we had agreed to work on our relationships after she had taken me out to dinner and apologized. She had even gave me the answers I wanted for cheating but I still haven't told Sierra that I slept with Lamon... twice and that I may be pregnant again.. yes you read that right. I've been having the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant with Loyal but I didn't know how to tell her. Right now I laid on the bed watching cartoons while Sierra's big head ass laid on my chest placing kisses on my neck.

I grabbed her face pulling her into a kiss which she kissed back quickly. She pulled away pulling at my shirt which I let her pull it off she then began to undress herself, I bit myself feeling the guilt starting to eat me up even more. "Wait." I said making her nod and sit on the bed in front of me "What's wrong?" She asked with concern laced in her voice "I have to tell you something." I said tearing up a bit "You cheated back?" She asked with a straight face and I nodded sniffling a bit, "Not only that but it happened twice."

I told her and she looked at me with a unreadable expression "Oh." She said moving towards the edge of the bed "Sierra I might be pregnant." I said letting my tears fall freely, I knew that our marriage was probably over with now. I knew from how she reacted, she nodded standing up and putting her shirt back on followed by her sweatpants. "Alright." She responded before grabbing her keys off the drawer. "Can you stop walking away from me and talk to me like a grown woman?" I asked staring up from the bed as well.

She turned to me and nodded "There's nothing to talk about. You wanted your get back and you got it, if you wanted to hurt me back you succeeded. You win Jayda, I apologized to you. You got the passwords to my social media's and icloud, that's what you wanted. I came clean to you but you couldn't do the same, and at least I had some respect for you, I used a condom when I did do what I did." She said calmly making me grab her hand as my tears came down faster.

"it's not a game Si, I know I should've told you and I apologize for real. But you can't sit here and act like this is all my fault." I said making her scoff "Whatever bro, it's all cool. I can't even be mad, I knew this shit wasn't going to work" She mumbled before walking out. I sighed laying back on the bed crying myself to sleep.

The next morning I was awakened to Sierra shaking me awake. I sat up rubbing my eyes "Si?" I asked holding my arms out for her to hug me, I just wanted to be in her arms at the moment even if we weren't on good terms at all anymore. It's like we couldn't catch a break. She looked at me before giving in and hugging me. "Why did you come back?" I asked making her reach over and grab some papers off the dresser and hand them to me as she pulled away. My heart dropped as I had a feeling what papers she was handing me.

"You want a divorce?" I asked feeling the waterworks coming again. "Jayda we both know that this marriage isn't working out, hell neither one of us wanted it at first." She said making me shake my head "Sierra you didn't want it, I chose you.. we said vows bruh.." I stressed reading the papers seeing that she had signed her part.

"And we both broke them. Jayda just sign the papers." She said handing me the pen "So you didn't mean it when you said pledge yourself to me? Til death do us part?" I asked now standing in front of her "Jayda stop being difficult and sign the damn papers." She said sighing, I nodding sitting the papers down on the dresser. I grabbed the pen reading over the the papers before signing them and handing them to her.

"Happy?" I asked feeling my heart break but I tried to hold it together wiping my tears, she took the papers "why are you acting like-" I cut her off by holding my hand up "Take those papers and get the fuck on, I signed the papers like you asked. You can go now, and here." I said taking my ring off and handing it to her.

We stared each other in the eyes..