𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

As the two made their way inside the hotel, Tori starts to sing the theme song of the cartoon show 'Pink Panther' as they pretended to be secret agent spies. Dream would join along with the singing, only for him to cry out of laughter. She would sometimes scold him for being too loud due to his squeaky laugh. But she didn't hide the fact that she enjoying herself as well.

"Shh, you're going to get us caught." She nagged at him as they climbed up the ladder.

"Sorryyy." He giggled causing her to playfully roll her eyes at him. They stopped at the third floor and starts looking around the floor.

"Room 3, this seems to be an empty room." Dream said, opening it to reveal a fully furnished room.

Tori looks around with a small smile on her face. It seems to be a pretty decent room. "Hmm let's check out the other room as well," she said as they got out of the room.

"Oh hey it's Tubs room!" she exclaimed excitedly as she saw the name of her bee buddy. She opened the door to see the same room design as the other rooms as well.

"There's literally nothing interesting here. Their chests are all empty." she pouts.

JackManifoldTV joined the game

"Oh, Jack is here."

Tori stops snooping around as she exits Tubbo's room to check the ladders if he was really here. "Jack? You mean the hotel guy?"

"Yeah, he's here."

She lets out a shriek as he saw his nametag at the first level and quickly ran back to Tubbo's room and crouching down in the corner, hoping that she would be able to hide.

"Quick you should hide!" Tori instructed him. "Where are you anyway?"

"Um, I'm hiding?" Dream said in a questioning way as he breaks a window and jumps out of it.

"Did you just jump out of a window left me to die here?!"

"Just jump out of the windows, you'll be fine."

"Welp too late for that," Tori grumbles under her breath as Jack's gamertag approaches where she was.

He opens Tubbo's door and immediately saw me, crouching down by the door. She lets out a gasp, "He found us!" she whispered.

"Oh hey, Tommy. It's nice to see you visiting our hotel." Tori jumps in surprise, not expecting him to speak, immediately regretting it as she bumps her knee at the desk.

"OW!ー I mean pog through the pain." she nods with a painful smile as she imitated Tommy's voice, hissing slightly as she rubs her right knee to soothe the pain.

"Pretend you're not in there." Dream whispers to her. Tori quietly crouched back to the corner, pretending to be one with the wall.

"What? What do you mean? I'm not in the hotel." she said, ignoring the fact that Jack was standing right behind her.

"Yes you are- I'm literally standing right behind you." Jack deadpanned.

"Uh, no I'm not. Stop lying," she said, trying to shoo him away.

"Wait who's this?"

"TommyInnit." She emphasized per syllable.

Jack stood in silence for a few seconds before opening his mouth, "Tommy you sound weird." he blurted out, causing her to look at him with an incredulous look.

"Hey, that's kind of mean." She protested. "That could hurt someone's feelings!"

"I didn't mean like in a bad way, I meant to say is that you sound different." He quickly explained.