🤨💗Destiny?💗🤨

Start from the beginning

Akshay's pov
Some of my family members came from Coimbatore so we all went to the mall tdy. Later while they were shopping I had a few office calls which needed to be attended so I got out from the mall and started back home.

After going home I attended my meetings and later on I realized my wallet was missing I checked everywhere and couldn't find it. I got worried and waited until everyone got back maybe I thought I gave it to amma.

Once they got back I asked amma but she didn't know either... I was abt to go to the mall and maybe ask the security there when I got a call from an unknown number. I picked up the call and a sweet voice speak from the other side.

Once the person cut the call I felt relieved that they have the wallet. I was curious to know who the person was but anyways I was relaxed. The next day I was woken up by the alarm I check the time and it was 7:08 I quickly ready and sent the person the location...

I did my usual routine and started. I reached the cafe within 10 mins I went to a table and waited for the person to show up. I was on my phone to pass time when I looked up I saw the beautiful girl again. I stood up and suddenly she came my way. She looked at me and began...

???- Akshay right?
She says smiling

Akshay- Y- Yes..
I say looking at her

???- Haan sir nan thaan nethiku koopten...
She says with a smile

Akshay- Oh apdiya
I say smiling

???- mmm inthaga!
She says giving me my wallet. I smiled and took it...

Akhsay- Rumba thanksnga.. aprom unga peru?

???- No problem sir.. sivaangi...
She says with her big smile

Akshay- Sivaangi... ithu kandipa destiny thaan
I say mumbling to myself smiling..

Sivu- Destineyya?

Akshay- Athuu.. onu illa..

Sivu- Mmm.. Seri sir apa na kelamburen..
She says going to leave

Akshay- Enaga ippavey kelambringa?

Sivu- Illa sir office irruku.. innoru nal varen...

Akshay- Apa innoru naal irruka?
I say smiling and she chuckled

Akshay- Friends allama?

Sivu- alameyy..
She says smiling friendly

Sivu- Seri sir enaku late aagudu naa kelamburen.. unga walleta pathu vachukonga.. thirupyum villa pogudu...
She says leaving while I smiled and mumbled to myself...

Akshay- Nee epavumeyy eduthu koodathanaa kandipa villatum...
I smiled and took my phone out.
I changed her contacts from unknown to My 5 Star😘💗✨...

Sivaangis pov
Later I reached office and met up with the group we chatted for a bit then as usual I started working on tdy files. While I was working pavi was asking abt yesterday and I told her then as always she started teasing me...

After some time pugazh anna came to call us for a break before going downstairs I went to ashwineyys cabin to take him with me. We both went downstairs and joined the whole group and chatted with them for some time then pugazh anna began...

Pugazh- Guys nybaga irrukatum intha varam namma ellarum madurai ku kelambrun...

Ashwineyy- Epdi machan marapen.. seri partner innum 2 weeks than da nee bachelor...

Sharath- ama partner...
He says playfully sad

Sivu- eyy anne... ena feelingseyy.. innum 2 weeksla krithika anniku ongaluku marriage... bachelor athu ithunu sonninga nanum anniyum pichi pichi thaan...
Everyone chuckled while sharath looked at me playfully...

Sharath- Ayayayoo.. vena vena..
We all chuckled and continued talking for a while. Later we all went back to our respective areas and finished all of our work then we all started back home...

Akshay's Pov
I decided to go home earlier from office. I was in a really good mood... Never did I expect the person to be sivaangi... more than that I have talked to her.. to me all this sounds like destiny.. She is my destiny. I started driving and the song senjitaleyy started playing...

Pora pokkil oru look ah vittu
Enna senjitaley enna senjitaley
Parabatcham paakama kooda
Vechu senjutaley

First-u look-u ah vachu bokkunu thaan
Onnu vachutale onnu vachutale
Love-u book-u onnu nenjukulla open senjitale

Ora paarvaiyale
Enna senjitaley
Enna senjitaley.. enna senjitaley..

Kaadhal ambu vuttu
Enna senjitaley
Enna senjitaley.. vachu senjitaley..

I was humming to the lyrics and smiling while tapping the steering wheel. Within 15 mins I reached back home and I went in humming the lyrics with a big smile on my face. Amma noticed and came near me.

I quickly wrapped my hands around her shoulder smiling nonstop. She looked at me and smiled asking why I was smiling like crazy. I blushed and my 5 stars face is the only thing coming to my head. her sweet voice and her cute antics.

I smiled and my mom tapped me on my shoulder asking what happened. I didn't say anything but just blush then the rest of our family came and my grandma looked at me confused then amma began...

Amma- Athai ivanuku ennachunu kelunga... vanthatula irunthu oreyy siruppu thaan..
She says playfully

Patti- Ithu kooda theriyaleyy ma unaku... ivan avala pathrupaan..
I looked up at my grandma surprised at how she found out...

Amma- Entha ponu?

Akshay- Athu... athu... kovila oru ponu pathonla ma...
I say playing with my mom's saree

Amma- Ama...
She says looking at me

Akshay- Ava inniku enkitta pesuna... ava thaan ma yean walleta koodutha..

Amma- Unmelya akshu?
I nod and smile...

Amma- Ayoo yean marumaga avan thaan da.. avala epdi athu kandipidchu.. un pondatti akkuren..
I smiled and went to my room blushing while everyone chuckled at me playfully... I opened the door and jumped on my bed thinking abt everything that happened tdy. Ayoo... kudiya seekram yean chellakutty yean kaileyy irrukum...

A/n note
Ada pavameyy marumagala?! Ponga ya... baba master soldra maari ashwineyyku sivaangi thaan sivaangiku ashwineyy thaan!😤💗✨
Heyy lovlies I hope u enjoyed this chapter😄💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨