T H E I N V I T E

"I would really like you and your family to come Wanda. It's been far too long." Carlisle said on the other side of the line.

Wanda smiled with a soft smile. She had met Carlisle after he was changed, and since he was a cold one, another race of vampire her mother created, she helped him feed, showed him a way of life without feeding off of humans. She had recently found out that he was a leader of a coven of vampire he changed, minus two. He had never brought up Wanda before since she did not wish for her name to be out there as much as it already was. The Volturi feared the Original family, and has tried to take them out before, but has failed.

"Well Finn wouldn't come you know that. But I think the rest of us will. Niklaus and Haley will be coming, along with Hope, their miracle daughter. Elijah said he would, and Kol. Divina and Marcel as well. Rebekah will come if she gets to dress up. So yes we will be there. But don't tell your family, please." She said while Carlisle smiled on the other end. His family was out hunting right now so it was just him in the house. He was excited. He hadn't seen his friend in person since 1835 in Italy when the Mikaelson's had a run in with the Volturi. 

"I promise, will you come to the ceremony or the reception, I know you all have to feed?" He asked and she laughed on the other side.

"We will come to the reception. Kol and Niklaus will need to feed since they struggle with control a bit still. But we wont kill the humans you know. We will heal them before the die. We've been doing it for years." She said, surprising him. He knew that she and Klaus were the strongest of the Mikaelson's so he was a tad bit confused on why she wouldn't need to feed extra like her brothers.

"How will I know it's you all though. You might have changed a bit?" He said with a small chuckle as his family walked in looking at Carlisle with confusion. Edward not reading his mind as he knew he likes his privacy.

Wanda smirked and shared a look with he brothers and sister who were in the room. They all knew what they were going to wear. They were the Mikaelson's after all.

"Look for RED my friend. We will see you in three days time." She said as she hung up the phone.

Carlisle chuckled from his end as he looked down at the phone with a fond smile, trying to contain his excitement.

"Who was that Carlisle?" Esme asked as she walked over to her husband.

"I hope you don't mind Edward, but I used the extra nine invites for some old friends." He said with a soft smile, looking at his adoptive son who smiled and shakes his head.

"It's alright. As long as they don't ruin out treaty with the wolves." He said

The rest of the family was confused, but knew that they would see them at the wedding in three days.

"They would like to apologies though, since they can't make it for the ceremony but the reception." Carlisle said as he sat at the couch with his arm around his wife who softly smiled.

"It's alright." He said as he said his goodbyes to go see Bella.

"Are they human?" Rosalie said with a scowl on her face.

"No. But I know you will get along with them Rose." He said

She was doubtful. She doesn't get along with others well.