| Chapter Six + Theres Waldo |

Start from the beginning

"Sooo, that's crazy. . .you really sucked a married man's dick?"

Wrong fucking timing again. The waitress was back, this time my drink in her hand and an awkward smile on her face. "Sorry uh, here's your drink. Please find me if you need anything else. Enjoy." Then she zoomed out of here. Couldn't blame her.

I re-faced my cousin. "Also, he just left me with a lame goodbye. I feel terrible." But couldn't feel too terrible because still, I sucked a married man's dick.

"Shit, that double sucks. Also, who is he married to? Does she wear adult braces? I hear it sucks when your sucking dick with braces on, so I bet he hates getting head from his wife. That means you were the best head he's ever had in a while." Oh, that's were our priorities were?

"First, fuck you Mariah. When I was in high school, I had braces and the head I gave my boyfriends was magical, so thats false. And is wife is. . .Coach Tylor."

"What the fuck? How did that ever come to be? She looks like she eats men for dinner and he looks like he swallows women before breakfast." I gave her a look. The fuck? "I'm not explaining. But how did those two ever. . .your cheer coach is your lover's husband?"

"I-well yes, yes."

"Well fuck. Did I ever tell you about that time I fucked the basketball coach at my school-" Annnd Mariah did what she did best; talk. When I couldn't take anymore of her stories about the different positions that the basketball coach put her in, I went to go find the waitress. I told her we were ready for the check. Again, she came back at another horrible time. A time when Mariah was describing her most loved sex position. When she flopped the check down, I gave her a nice tip. Dealing with me and my cousin, it was something else.

A couple minutes later, we arrived at my car. Now discussing what was the next plan as the windows were rolled down and we felt that cool breeze.

"Okay, where's the closet mall? I need to go to Victoria Secret." Mariah said.

"Oh? You wanna go to the mall? I thought we were heading to melrose, looking around over there." To be honest, melrose was kinda a drive from here and I would be more than happy to go to the mall instead.

"We could go after, but first Victoria is having a sale and I need new shit. Especially, if I'm going to be messing around with these LA folks."

"And here I thought you were just coming to LA to chill and hang out with your favorite cousin?" I said jokingly while putting on my seatbelt. Then turning toward Mariah and gesturing for her to do the same. She did.

"Ha, don't be too native bitch. Of course I'm mostly going to be hanging out with you, but who knows who we could meet when we're out and about this weekend. So, to the mall we go!"

She was so lucky I loved her. I drove to a nearby mall while blasting music and with the windows rolled down. I was giving her the full Cali experience she missed so much. We arrived, I parked in the underground parking lot and we started walking to the entrance of the mall. We walked, walked, and stopped as we saw a few stores that we wanted to look in, and yeah, we bought stuff. But then we continued our walking and walking until we arrived front and center at Victoria Secret, Big Sale signs high and bright in the place.

"Welcome welcome, ladies. Do you need a bag-" And a couple other stuff the sale's lady told us, which I was not paying anymore attention to. Yes the store was shiny and bright, but I was not buying anything. Right?

"Thank you, thank you. Quick question, can I get fitted? I feel like my boobs have grown this past month." Mariah asked the lady as she grabbed a bag from her hands. The lady, who once I looked at the name tag, was Kelly and she nodded her head, very eagerly. Was this her first day on the job? Of all the times I've been here, no one had a smile as bright as Kelly did. Some would think we offered her a million dollars.