"No." Y/N lied.

"Mhm. Ok." He hummed.

Charlie walked impressively fast for having another human on his shoulder.

"I'm really glad I'm wearing pants right now." Y/N muttered.

Charlie chuckled at Y/N's words.

"What's so funny." Y/N elbowed him in the back.

"First of all, Ow. Second of all your funny."

"I'm a comedian at heart." Y/N said, sarcasm covering her words. "Now put me down we're right by the great hall."

"Fine but you better not run away." He said while putting her down.

"Too bad." She tried to run but he caught her wrist and dragged her back to the door.

"No I don't wanna go inside." Y/N tried to run.

"Too bad." Charlie grabbed her hand, lacing his fingers between hers.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm making sure you don't run away." Charlie smiled.

"I hate you." Y/N glared at him.

"Aw love you too."

Charlie opened the doors. Due to the fact that they were half an hour late to dinner many eyes were on them.

"I don't like this." Y/N mentioned.

"Why?" Charlie asked.

"People are looking at us."

"Well. Act like you don't even notice." He smiled. "Just look at me."

"No."

"Your acting like a six year old." Charlie rolled his eyes.

The two walked over to Liane and Mae.

"Oh thank Merlin, Y/N." Mae smiled embracing her in a hug. "I'm so glad your ok."

"Yeah totally fine. So what happened when I was asleep?" Y/N asked although she already knew the answer.

What happened between her and Cedric had spread like a wildfire.

But Liane still decided to explain. Telling Y/N a couple details Charlie had left out. Handing her the newest release of the "Hogwarts Herald." Y/N's smile dropped.

Y/N looked up at Liane in shock. The picture of her and Cedric had been put in the school paper. Lucky enough for her it was dark and no one could tell it was her. But underneath the picture the Heralds head writer, (Jessica Landon : Slytherin, one of Y/N's greatest enemies to ever walk the planet) and the head editor, (Hallie Hoffman : Ravenclaw) had written a little note underneath.

"Guess who! This couple is hiding their identities from the school but all of you know them very well. They're names won't be revealed-"

"Oh, well thats a good sign." Y/N thought.

"Unless they come see us in our office at 9:30 pm November 24 1994 to speak with us about a special task."