𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽/𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 【spoiler warning】

I chose 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽/𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 for this one.

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂 was something that Khun can't stand. Not only as the temperature, but the feeling neither. It was hard for him to bear the heat, he always had problem with it, but after he got the fire fish, it was way more worse. However after a while he started to used to it, at the start it was really hard to keep up with his body's temperature, since he couldn't control it. It hardened a lot of his works, but he know that it isn't anything that should stop him.

Considering warm as a feeling, it wasn't a part of his life. He was born in the Khun family, from one of the largest one from the 10 great family and was raised with coldness. Childrens in the Khun family don't really know what warm of the family means, or what if when they are loved. All of them are called as cold hearted person, because they were raised to be one. Blood covered their hands from young age and Khun wasn't different from them. If he thought about his whole life, then he could surelly said that he is more like an evil person than a good one. Of course he don't really care about other's feelings - or at least just try to hide it. The only one who he really cared about was Bam, his dear best friend. The boy he meet on the test floor, the one who know nothing from the tower, and the one, who he lost before they could start to climb the tower together. That's why he wanted to revenge his death on Rachel, even though after that that he witnessed that Bam wasn't dead. But for sake's of Bam he didn't kill her and it almost cost his own life. 

There were times when he would do anything for others, but just if it was wished from Bam. He couldn't say no to these beautiful golden eyes, that were peerking to his heart, and melt it. It sometimes felt uncomfortable, even hurt him, being that nice wasn't him, but if it was what Bam wanted, then he couln't deny it. He wanted to make him happy, to show him that he can trust him, and lay his problems to him, that he will be at his side, it doesn't matter what will happen in the future. He will be always with him. That's why he decided that he will do everything, so Bam can escape his master. Even though if he need to deal with the evil, right now, with White. Probably it will be a bad choice, asking help from the slayer, but if that's needed for their chance to win this war and rescue Jinsung Ha, then he will do it after all, and took all the responsibility with himself. Just because to make one person happy. 

He needed time to understand what he was really feeling. It stand far away from him, even if he was smart, he didn't really know the feeling. His cold heart slowly melted, and it felt strange, but also was a good feeling that he wouldn't admit. Bam was his whole life, he know it, others know too, maybe the only one person who didn't know it yet, was Bam himself, but he couldn't blame him.

Khun was sometimes afraid that he will lose this warm from his chest and it will turn into cold again. He felt that Bam sometimes push himself too much, and take much more risk, that he should. But he also trusted him and believed him, just his worry never wanted to fade away. No matter what they did, no matter how perfect his plan was, the worry of losing Bam was always there, suppressed the warmth in his heart. He prayed every time to god to keep Bam safe, it didn't matter if he died during in the procces, but he couldn't bear it, if he lose him again. The boy was to preciouse to him to let him die. 

And that's when they were hugging eachother during the war, closely, Bam's head on his chest, where he could hear properly his racing heart, he couldn't really bother himself, the only thing he just felt was the warmth of the other boy, that wandered to his chest, while he tried to comfort him, and tell him that everything will be alright, even know if he knew it won't. But at the moment nothing mattered, just Bam's safety and the warmth in his heart.