Chapter three

I woke up to see Draco staring at me "CHRIST!" I shouted as he laughed at me. "Draco wtf u scared me, were you watching me sleep? You weirdo." I said laughing. We both sat there on my bed laughing hysterically, unable to speak. Once we'd got our breath back Draco told me to get ready, we were going to Diagon Alley we had to go shopping for the party tomorrow. "There's a party?" I asked excitedly.

"yes, it's my mother's birthday. So we need to get her a present and some outfits for ourselves. Oh and my parents wanted me to buy some snacks."

"Ooh fun okay."

"remember the outfits have to be fancy because all of my parent's friends are coming"

"Yes yes I can do that Draco" I said in a posh accent with a wink, we both burst out laughing.

When we'd bought Narcissa's birthday presents and some food for the guests, we went clothes shopping. Draco's was easy I helped him pick out a smart black suit. Then it was my turn, Draco and I picked out some outfits to try on and met outside the changing rooms. He handed me his outfits sniggering. "What are you laughing at?" I asked him.

"oh you'll see" he laughed

"Okayyy...." I replied confused. I walked into the changing room, looked at the outfits and saw what he was laughing about. All of his outfits were hilarious. I began giving him a fashion show of all of the outfits. His first, obviously, as they were ridiculous. After all of his outfits we couldn't breathe, we were laughing so hard no sound was coming out. I then tried on my outfits and we got more serious. "Whoa" Draco said, his jaw dropped. "you look amazing. This is definitely the one."

"But what about the others, I haven't tried them on yet."

"No this is the perfect one."

I looked in the mirror 'whoa' I did look good. I wore a long black dress. It had a gorgeous black, corset-like top with green accents that perfectly showed off my cleavage. And the bottom was made of a long, floaty fabric. I was in love with this dress. We then paid for out outfits and went back to the manor. (dress below)

We got home just before dinner so I quickly ran up to my room to get changed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We got home just before dinner so I quickly ran up to my room to get changed. On my way there, I bumped into Bellatrix "Ugh where have you been all day y/n." She asked me.

"Why did you miss me." I said laughing, my sudden confidence even shocked myself.

"No, actually I didn't. I just was wanting to talk to you about something but you know what, it doesn't matter anymore." She said annoyed.

"Oh um w-what was it about" I asked nervously, by burst of confidence had disappeared.

"Oh well um it was about um... the party. Yeah the party." Although she didn't sound very sure about what she was saying, I nodded and left to my room to get ready for dinner.

At dinner Narcissa and Lucius explained to us how the party was going to go and what was going to happen. We then helped clean and set up the manor for the party. This took us ages, the manor was huge. we finished setting up at 12:30am I was absolutely shattered so I walked up to my room and flopped straight onto my bed falling right asleep.

Hi omg I haven't written in so long I've had no motivation but I'm back now and have planned the next few chapters so I'll hopefully write more often :). sorry this one is so short.

Thanks for being patient <3

Bellatrix x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें