Chapter 7- Bonding and Trapped.

Riddhima usually interacted with only two persons in VR mansion, first was Dadi and second was Sia. Her case was a combination of both mental and physical block.

Her legs have healed but the shock and trauma of the accident had put a sort of mental block, she couldn't gather her courage to move.

Physically too her legs were too stiff, and would pain so much that she would have to give some massage as well, they would talk about the most silly things, discuss about their dreams as well,

S- Riddhima tum hamesha se doctor bana chahthi thi?

R- Han. I love helping people. Aur tum?

S- Ek dancer...

R- Don't worry, i promise ki tum bahut jaldi theek ho jaogi.

S- Thank you for everything.

R- No problem dear.

Vansh came there and he handed Riddhima a phone, she was suspicious but he gave the reason that since everyone had been unfair to her from the beginning including him, so this is his way of trusting her.

She smiled and thanked him, not knowing that it was all a plan by Vansh to capture the man helping Riddhima, he called Vihaan and asked him to trace the call from Riddhima's phone, over excited she called Kabir,

R- Kabir can you believe it, i think Vansh mujhe pe trust karne laga hain.

K- Riddhima yeh kisi ka number hain?

R- Woh Vansh ne mujhe yeh phone gift kiya hain.

K- Riddhima are you dumb? I told you na ki Vansh is a mastermind, this is a trap, cut the call and delete the number, and don't try to contact me.

Kabir was furious, due to her naive nature she had put the mission in jeopardy, he quickly took the phone and threw it somewhere, it landed in someone's car. Vihaan gave them the address, he didn't like how Kabir called Riddhima dumb.

He dialed a number, and asked the man to inform him where Kabir was heading, he told him that he was meeting an informant from a gang, he smiled he knew exactly how to teach him a lesson.

Kabir had reached the location but the informant was already dead, he was going back when someone hit on the back,

Gang Leader- Mr. Cop, bahut shauk hain na mujhe pakadne ka aaj i will teach a lesson.

K- You can't hurt a police officer.

GL- And who is witnessing this?

The Leader and few of his gang members beat him, not too much but just as a warning, he was unconscious when they finished, the leader went to man who was hiding and looking,

Vi- Here you go, hope you enjoy it. He gave him a bag full of cash.

Gl- Why did you help me?

Vi- Enemy of my Enemy is my friend.

He smiled seeing Kabir all bloody, how dare he insult his Riddhima, she is risking her life for his stupid plan, whereas elsewhere, Vansh ordered Riddhima to come to a warehouse, making her believe that Kabir was caught and that he will kill him.

Ps- How is the chapter? Hey guys i wanna know is it okay if posted the stories on Saturday and Sunday as i have stories to write in Indiaforums as well...do give your suggestions.