Chpt 8

Loki watches him decide if they were gonna kiss or not before he hears the doorknob being turned he was about to pull away but Mobuis had put Loki behind him and watched him kicked the guard and falls back Loki catching him easily" want me to finish him off?"

Mobius was a little proud of himself in that moment and nodded at Loki. "Yeah" he says and moves out of Loki's way. He didn't want to be in the way of fire. Whatever the fire was. He glances into the hallway and sees the variant staring at them with wide eyes and his eyes go to the guard who is slowly standing.

Loki smiles and waits until Mobuis moved out of the way before walking to the guard and punched the guard in the face knocking the guard down again before clicking his heel and the blade fell out of his sleeve into his hand and bends down grabbing the guard and pulling the guard up will the blade against the guards throat " Such a delight for you to drop by for a visit unfortunately we are close now you are gonna get us out of here or I'll kill you myself "Loki said keeping eye contact

The guard winces and and his eyes go wide scared. "Okai okai I'll help please don't kill me." He says and his eyes move to Mobius. "Please" he says to Mobius probably earning him a slap for even talking to Loki's man. Mobius steps out of the closet and ignores him and smiles at Loki and walks away and towards the variant. When the variant sees him approach he starts running and Mobius curses under his breathe and runs after him.

Loki grins happy that the guard wasn't putting up a fight as he looks to check that Mobuis and sees him smiling made him blush a little then seeing the variant running making Loki grunt annoyed knowing Mobuis would ran after mean he had to wait for him to return " How many more of you are there after us?"

Mobius follows the variant and grabs his arm pinning him against the wall. "Stop running I'm not gunna hurt you." He says sternly.

The variant gasp and slowly nods scared. Mobius nods. "Good now look. Me and him know a way out and we need your help alright? Don't struggle or I'll have him kill you" he says and pulls away pointing back the way they came. "Go" he says.

The variant stares at him unsure before slowly nodding and walking back scared. Mobius stands there and breathes, he wasn't old but he also wasn't used to running. He was out of breathe so he stood there catching his breathe. The variant walks back over to Loki and the guard alone but keeps his distance.

The guard shrugs, " a lot of us... maybe 15? But there separated into teams of two searching each floor. I didn't have a partner so I came alone..." he explains scared

Loki nods listening to the guard as he watches the variant come back but didn't see Mobuis which made Loki worried and more annoyed " Where's Mobuis the man that followed after you ?" Loki said walks closers forcing the guard to follow him