[ chapter three ]

Start from the beginning

"i'm tubbo!" the brunette greeted. he liked niki already, she seemed very nice.

"nice to meet you tubbo, i'm niki" she greeted, holding out her hand. tubbo looked at it and then to tommy, who just shrugged. tubbo just hugged niki. the girl was taken aback by the action, but hugged him back anyways.

"these are the so called 'Thieves of Sleepy kingdom'" techno introduced.

"three young boys.....are the thieves?" she questioned, not being able to understand.

"apparently. we saw them bolting out of the bakery with bags of food" will explained further.

"king phil is by the fountain talking with queen kristen. i'm assuming you wanna see what happens to them for stealing?" niki spoke, standing up and straightening out her clothes.

"thanks niki, see you around!" will thanked with a huge smile on his face. niki nodded her head and then walked off. will and techno led the three boys into the garden where phil and kristen were.

"dad!" will shouted, grabbing the attention of both the queen and the king.

"oh hey boys!" phil greeted, waving them over. the three younger boys couldn't move their legs. they couldn't get their eyes off the queen. she looked familiar.

"are you three ok? why are you just staring at our mother?" techno questioned, wanting an answer but never got one.

ranboo was the first to get out of his trance and tapped both his brothers shoulder, to which they did too. "we're fine. sorry" ranboo spoke. the princes' were sceptical, but let it slide. the young boys followed them towards the king and queen.

"who are these three?" phil questioned, looking up at his sons.

"i present to you...the 'Thieves of Sleepy Kingdom'" will announced, doing jazz hands at the boys.

"aw mate. they're just kids. they would've stole just to help their family" phil laughed.

"where do you guys live anyways?" kristen asked, looking at the boys.

"in the uh forest" ranboo muttered.

"the forest?" the queen and king questioned at the same time. the triplets all just nodded, not making eye contact

"Where are your parents sweethearts?" kristen questioned in a soft tone. it was quiet for a bit, before tubbo looked up at kristen

"in a better place" he spoke, losing all confidence and looking back down, creeping closer to his older brother ranboo. the royal family looked at each other in complete shock.

"we don't hate it in the forest though. we made friends with the mobs" ranboo exclaimed, trying to ease the tension.

"how about you three stay here for a while?" phil questioned, looking at his family for a sign of agreement, to which they all gave.

"what the hell? we just met them, why are they asking us to stay with them? is this some sort of trap? why are they doing this? i don't trust these people guys. i'm telling you i don't trust them. they seem really suspicious. one second they're chasing us like the bad men that killed mum and dad, the next i save one of them from a witch, then they take us in their big carriage to this big castle, then the queen looks like our freaking mother for some reason and causes us to break down internally and now they are asking us to live with them? what is this logic. i don't understand. i really don't understand" tommy started rambling on and on. the royals looked at him in shock. they had never heard anyone speaking this fast in english, let alone in endermen.