As I was thinking things, I got shot straight into my head. I don't know if it was intentional or not but either way I'm dead.

As I see that I was falling, I was even wondering how I can still see if my brain was shot down. As I fell I was thinking stuff.

'Huh- I guess I'm gonna talk to myself again, is it just me or is time slowed down? It's like I have the effect of the see-through-world ability in the Demon Slayer manga, I think?'

{Confirmed. Unique Skill [See-Through-World] Acquired}

'Eh? The hell? Voice of The World? Don't tell me that this is real? Hehehehe, Shall we test if this is real? I think, yeah let's do it'

'I wish I was Yorichii Tsugikuni'

{Checking... Confirmed. Desired Body Similar To Yoriichi Tsugikuni Acquired}

'HAHAHAHA! It is real! Okay, let's start shall we?'

'I wish I have every breathing style, and the demon slayer mark, just without it's drawback'

{Checking... Confirmed. Extra Skill [Elemental Breathing Style] Acquired. Extra Skill [Demon Slayer Mark] Acquired}

'If I'm gonna be Yoriichi, then I must also be a master swordsman. *Sigh* That's gonna be hard'

{Confirmed. Extra Skill [Master Swordsman] Acquired}

'Anyways, I think this is it. It's getting dark after all.'

As I close my eyes memories started to pop up. Not my memories but Yoriichi's. I was reliving Yoriichi's life through his memories.

Moments later I woke up.

'Huh? Where, Am I? Was that Voice of the World thing just a delusion of mine? Am I truly dead? And what was those memories of Yoriichi's that I saw?'

Moments later I started to feel a rough surface.

'Hmm, I'm still alive I guess? Since I can feel a rough surface. A rock? It's dark'

I started to panic a little.

'Okay, calm down we need to see through the dark first. Umm, what was it again? Feel the magicules around you or something?'

I then tried to feel or sense the magicules around me. After a few tries I felt something, I acquired [Magic Sense]

I focused on using [Magic Sense] I started to see my surroundings. I was baffled on how beautiful the cave was. It was filled with herbs and ores. I then walk around and I saw a river. I quickly went to the river to see my face. I was happy, my face looked like Yoriichi when he was in his early 20's.

I then start to walk away after checking my body.
I then saw two people or perhaps mosnters, a Dragon and a Slime. Telepathically talking to each other, until the dragon felt my presence.

"What are you doing here human?"

"Oh! Sorry for interrpting your business. If you would like, I will leave"

As I was about to leave, I was stopped by the dragon, saying that it's fine and to come here, in fact it will be more pleasing to have company.