Swag forever and always

Uhm hi guys so for some reason this book has 80 reads LMAO Its a really cringe book though but yeah :) anyways I have no clue what to write but I'll think of something.

have fun reading I guess

Y/N pov:

So today I woke up again, unfortunately. It was 02-09-21 (second of september) and today was my first school day and since I'm not mentally stable I wanted to cry. 

I was too swag for school. 

 I putted some clothes on:

(IF Y'ALL ARE GONNA ATTACK ME FOR MY STYLE IMA JUMP OUT OF MY WINDOW BYE)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(IF Y'ALL ARE GONNA ATTACK ME FOR MY STYLE IMA JUMP OUT OF MY WINDOW BYE)

I came downstairs and I ate a sandwich because im too swag for something else? (c-came?! I'M SORRY LMFAO, pretend I never said that thank you) 

I was too late for the bus but I'm no idiot like those maincharacters in highschool movies so instead of chasing that bus I decided to walk, cause there is no way I'm gonna ruin my swag shoes by chasing that mf bus. 

To be honest, I was happy that I missed the bus, cause now I don't have to sit with those stinky kids.

(true story)

And I have no friends but let's ignore that problem.

(also true story)

So I finally arrived at school but this bitch (me) was late asf but the swag kids are always late so I don't really care. First period was math but that bitch can solve their own problems cause I have my own problems. 

I decided to skip.

I ran into my friend (she's not really my friend, I hate her but I have no other friends and I don't want to sit alone at lunch so I have to.) She told me her boyfriend Chad got tickets for Addison Rae's concert, that silly goose.

Here is how the conversation went:

She said: "Hey bestfriend guess what" "what" "My pretty silly boyfriend Chad got us tickets for Addison Rae's swaggy concert." \

disgusting.

"ok, what date?" "tomorrow" "You know I can't go tomorrow" "Yeah I know, you have a date but let's be real here, It's a waste of time" "why's that?" "Well you're not exactly.. his type?"

BRUH THIS BITCH

 "what do you mean? what is his type?" "pretty girls" "bitch I just realized you can't go to the concert as well." "I can? Why wouldn't I?" "Cause you'd be dead by then" "wha-"

I killed her. 

Anyways after I dumped her somewhere I decided to go home and sleep for the rest of the day cause the writer is tired of writing at the moment. 

Sorry for a short bullshat chapter but I was bored and wanted to write something. Hope you enjoyed this <3

bye bye

The day I became swagजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें