◎○Investigation{1}○◎

Start from the beginning

"How are you sure about that? " I asked. Why is he blaming dream. Wilbur looked at me with confused face.

"Because he is a sadistic motherfcker who likes to hurt my people so without a doubt,it is him. " he said in a angry tone. I remember when wilbur told me about the war but...

"We can't blame people without evidence. " I said but I saw wilbur getting more angry.

"Is it because he is your best friend or something more than frie- " I kicked Wilbur at his stomach and he fell on the ground. I glared at him while he hold his stomach in pain.

"Wilbur, we have to ask everyone before blaming him. I know he kill peoples but we are not sure if he killed this fox. " I said while turning around, taking out my jacket and wrapping it around the fox.

"And I don't have enough time to ask everyone in this place. " I said while picking up the fox and I looked at him, he was slowly standing up with creepy smile. What's wrong with this people...

"I am sorry y/n..." Wilbur apologize while looking down. I really want to kick him again but I have something way important than this.

"And by the way, dream was more entertaining than you are so he might swift off my feet before you. " I said with a smirk while walking past him. Well, I don't want a partner so yea...

"Are you done?" Fundy asked and I looked at him, he stand up and walk closer to me.

"Yea... " I said while he noticed the fox is covered by my jacket and he sigh.

"Well do you have any clue on who did it? " he asked and I started doing think. There is huge chance that the people outside l'manburg did it...

"We are not really sure but Wilbur and I think it's the people outside l'manburg. " I said while he widen his eyes.

"But there is a reason why there is a wall?! " he said while I just stared at him.

"You know people can climb right..." I said while he almost argue but he just blushed and looked away.

"Okay okay you have a point... " he said while I just sigh at him.

"Let's go y/n." I heard Wilbur speak behind me, I look back and saw him with blank face and his hands in his pocket. Wow did he malfunction when I said that?

"Let's make a proper burial. " I said while looking around for a spot but Fundy place his hand on my shoulder.

"You guys can go and investigate while I will do the burial. " Fundy said with a weak smile.
I felt so bad for him, I had a dog before but a stupid Mob killed him.

I gave him the fox, he walked away with the fox while wishing us a goodluck. I wave at fundy while walking to wilbur and holding his hand since he walks so slow. He was surprised by the sudden contact but didn't argue.

"I know you will apologize to me but I will tell you that you don't really need to apologize for that. I know dream and his actions towards you guys but we don't have evidence to blame him. " I said while wilbur was blushing a lot. Was he listening to what I said?

"You know I am not angry at that." He said while looking away. I know he has a crush on me but I hope he doesn't confess to me yet because I don't want to break his heart.

"Let's go wilbur. " I said while walking away and he followed me from behind. I don't wanna deal with his crap.

Wilbur pov

She knows I have a thing for her but I guess she isn't ready like she said before... the only thing that is bothering me is that she finds me not entertaining at all... that hurts my ego.