Chapter 29 ~ Jealousy

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah, thanks for that, Mycroft." John said to Sherlock's older brother.

Mrs Hudson brings in a plate of breakfast from the kitchen and puts it down in front of Sherlock.

"It’s a disgrace, sending your little brother into danger like that. Family is all we have in the end, Mycroft Holmes." She said sternly.

"Oh, shut up, Mrs Hudson." Mycroft said, the three boys got furious.

"MYCROFT!" The three of them all yelled out, glaring at Mycroft

Mycroft looks at the three angry faces glaring at him, then cringes and looks contritely at Mrs Hudson, who was also angry.

"Apologies."

"Thank you." Mrs. Hudson said, then went back into the kitchen

Sherlocks phone sighs orgasmically again. Mrs Hudson, turns around.

"Ooh. It’s a bit rude, that noise, isn’t it?" She said.

Sherlock looks at the latest message which reads:

"Feeling better?"

Sherlock outs his phone away, "There’s nothing you can do and nothing she will do as far as I can see." He said, Easton tried to ignore the fact that Sherlock's ringtone is literally a women moaning.

"I can put maximum surveillance on her." Mycroft says

"Why bother? You can follow her on Twitter. I believe her user name is “TheWhipHand.”" Replied Sherlock.

"Yes. Most amusing." Mycroft's phone rings and he takes it from his pocket. "’Scuse me." He walks out into the hall.

Sherlock watches him leave, frowning suspiciously. John and Easton looks at him. Easton sets his coffee cup down, a little harsh.

"Why does your phone make that noise?" Easton asks.

"What noise?" Replies Sherlock, Easton scoffs.

"That noise--- The one it just made!"

"It’s a text alert. It means I’ve got a text."

"Hmm. Your texts don’t usually make that noise."

"Well, somebody got hold of the phone and apparently, as a joke, personalised their text alert noise."

John hummed, "Hmm. So every time they text you.." He said and right on cue, the phone sighs orgasmically again. Easton glared at Sherlock, he was obviously hiding something.

"It would seem so." Sherlock then looks at the text message...

"I’m fine since you didn’t ask"

Sherlock puts down the phone again and goes back to reading the paper which is showing the headline “Refit for Historical Hospital.”

Easton sighed, this has to be something about Irene.. His finger tapped on the side of his mug.

//Time skip\\

Time passes and now it’s Christmas. Fairy lights are strung up around the window frame of the flat and it’s snowing outside. Easton loved Christmas, he just loves the vibes and the comfort to it.

Inside, the living room is festooned with Christmas decorations and cards, and Sherlock is walking around playing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” on his violin. Mrs Hudson is sitting in his chair with a glass in her hand, watching him happily.

Easton and Jeanette, John's date for tonight, were in the kitchen, Easton was pouring himself a glass of alchohol, wearing just a oversized brown hoodie and black pants.