Reporter 1 : super sir tq..

Reporter 2 : shivangi mam and varsha mam. Can you please tell about this opportunity. Because Infotech is south India's no.1 company that to in very short period.... That much courage was in there . You are collaborating with them so what you are thinking . Can you guys travel with them in there speed... Few words please.

Varsha : tq ... For this opportunity first.. we are very thankful to Aswin sir rakshan sir and pugazh sir... Infact we are very much grateful for this opportunity. We will do our best . We will do justice for there believe kept on us. Onec again tq and congratulations Rakshan sir and pugazh sir. I'm damn sure you guys will rock it . Infotech will reach more heights . I wish for that... Tq for giving this opportunity once again.

  Shivangi was little nervous  but he saw aswin for a minute. Then she look so bold and talk to the press

Shivangi :  tq for all who have been present here. And yes obviously tq so much for Aswin Rakshan and pugazh sir. We will do our best and justice for you believe. SV fashion house will do there best and keep Infotech proud. And congratulations for pugazh and Rakshan sir . I know they will do there best. They are so deserving for this . Infact they deserve more. And am thanking them for believing us . Infact they are so great they are finding talents and exploring it. If they thought they can collaborate with a no.1 companies all will be willing to collaborate with Infotech but they didn't do that . They believe such young talents . We will be a good example for that.and will do our responsibilities in very good manner. That's it. Once again tq .we will do justice for this.

Reporter 3 : (dharsha hired) why you guys chose these girls for this. Is there any connection between you guys.

    Rakshan looked at him in suspicious.

Aswin : No... But they have talent. Shivangi she is a gold madalist. And varsha she is also a topper. And they Both are very talented. The designs they have was something best. Some magic they have they look so lively. So we took thsi decision. We saw there designs they only we agreed. The only connection now is talent.

   Rakshan started msging in his to someone.

Reporter 3 : are you single sir..

Aswin : single ha.. why this question... Ok... Yes am single now...

   Aswin was looking shivu and answered the he turned

Aswin : single.... Let's see . No one loves me now... If anyone was interested and to be my love of my life means and my family  alsolike her means let's see. But surely it will be a arrange marriage . Because love will give pain after marriage if we love means the pain will be not there. And I think I feel I will get a best girl in this world .

Reporter 4 : super sir.. what you will tell to your inspirers. So many are getting inspired by you. What you think sir experience is best or talent.

Aswin : yeah... The simple thing is to my inspirers.. I don't say you wants to be a good example.. if you not means also no problem but don't ever change as bad example to anyone that is important. And experienced perosns. Yes we also faced that my experience is your age so don't play with me. Like that and all so many told us.but one thing I want tell To them. The youngsters have power .  You are saying know experience. Youngsters also wants that. Then only in future they can tell to some people that I'm a experienced perosn. For that they have to take decisions they have to come across they have to fall they have to getup agaun by themselves. Then inky they will turn as a experienced perosn. But if you guys guide them totally like I'm experienced so do what I say. Means after sometime in there life they turned and see there life . There will be no experience earned by them. That experienced guys will be filled in there life's.  Simple  neenga unga experience kuduthutey irundha epa avanga experience sambadhikradhu atleast unglama madhuri nalaiku nalu per kitta ye experience u vayasunu sollakuda engluku experience venu so vitrunga vilundhi elundhu varo oruveka naangaley vandhu keta unga experience share pannuaga before that dint need. That's it.

    Here rakshan got the msg... Rakshan turned to aswin and whispered in his ears.

Rakshan : machi... Andha relationship pathi kettutu Iruka reporter (3) dharsha manipulate pannirka da... So ava kandipa ellar munnadiye thendral pathi edho kekadha pora. Apdi ketta ne please no solladha amaidhi aaidu na pathukra. Meet mudiyatu avala na pathukra. Ok careful in words.

Aswin : nenacha da ella professional ah porapa ava questions eh personal ah base panniye irundhuchu... Ok ne pannu

  Then both sit straight

Reporter 3 : why this party sir. Just for this inaugral. Or any special sir

Aswin : there is 3 reasons behind it. My friends managing director post so party. We are pacing in new path know for that. And our business partner shivangi s birthday tdy. For that also... And staffs need some relaxation party know so.... Is this enough for making a party for Infotech. Or you want anyother reason

Reporter 3 : ok sir... Is there any marriage in ur family sir we git a information

Rakshan : not now.... There is year... Very soon I'll intro my girl friend.and for aswin and pugazh it is arranged marriage... After finding a good better half we will call you guys to intro them.

Reporter 3 : we heard that aswin sir was in a relationship few months back . She to worked in ur company . Is it true... That means where is she now.

Aswin : what ... Is this professional press meet or personal interview. First learn that difference

Rakshan : cool. Aswin... And for ur question I'll answer he will become anger emotional.... But who gave you information any mind is there behind this.

---------------💜💜💜----------------

Hope you all guys enjoyed

    Sry guys this meet is important so only I'm keeping this fully.and I think this will be the manner of press meet . If this not looks that much proffessional to you am sry.

What rakshan is going to answer
What rakshan is going to do for dharsha

Let's wait and see

                  Thank you 💜

Spread love for
  Ashangi 💜