[blame it on the alcohol]

Start from the beginning

Everywhere you turned you could either see somebody dancing their ass off, or drinking their ass off.

'It tastes like pink! It tastes like pink!' Rachel yelled after chugging a wine cooler.

'What's with the frown, yo?' Artie shouted at me while raising his hands.

'What frown.' I replied taking glances at everybody in the room, especially Sam.

Artie noticed and wheeled right next to me. 'You know, I love Sam, but he's not worth frowning over. Especially at a party!' Artie spoke slurring his words. 'Hey! Blondie! Come here!' he yelled at Sam.

'No. Artie no.' I turned him around to face me. 'Why would you do that. I'm gonna- push you off your chair.' I gritted my teeth.

'Hey guys!' Sam walked over to us, taking a seat next to me.

'I'm gonna go get another cup.' Artie laughed and wheeled away.

'Artie. Artie no.' I tried whispering. 'Here we go again.' I rolled my eyes.

I was stunned when Sam had rested his head on my shoulder and started shaking his head.

'You know Allaire, I'm so sorry. I'm the dumbest person on earth for getting into an argument with you.' he slurred his words.

'You're not dumb, it was just an argument.' I shook my head and looked to the side.

'I'm just going to come out and say this, but, when it was Britney week, after that whole toxic performance you guys did.' He paused for a second. 'Before Finn and Puck had cut me off, I was going to ask you out. You know.' he admitted, leaving me frozen for a second.

'Oh. Well you definitely dodged a bullet by not trying harder.' I joked pretending to not be phased.

'I mean I even have the necklace I gave you right now, I was planning on giving it back to you.'

'That's nice of you.' I looked away putting my hands on my knees. 'You're so gonna regret this tomorrow.' I shook my hand slightly chuckling. 'Anyways, go have more fun.'

'okay.' he shrugged standing up and started walking away.

'Let's play spin the bottle!' Rachel randomly yelled. 'Who want's to play spin the bottle?'

'You know what a reminder? I owns that guppy mouth. Those trouty Aerosmith lips belong to me. So...' Santana commented as Brittany and Sam started to make out. 'You know what this is not? Hey, honeys. It's not a Big Red commercial. No me gusta.' she raised her voice separating them.

'Whoo! Party! It's my turn! My turn!' Rachel shouted while spinning the bottle.

I didn't care to even play, I mean I was already starting to get tired by all the crazy things we've done and because I could already feel a big headache start to take over my head. So I just sat behind Rachel seeing all the craziness unfold between my friends.

'Oh!' Everyone cheered as the bottle landed on Blaine.

'This is outstanding!' Kurt exclaimed slapping his own knees.

'Blaine Warbler, I'm gonna rock your world.' Rachel pointed at him.

'More! More! More! More!'