Chapter 1

*A/N - The beggining of the story is the same as in the first episode, until Cisco meets Caitlin at a bar.

Cisco goes to bartender's table and ask guy next to him, "Hi. What a selection. Any recommendations?"Guy look him up and down and replied: "Damn. Drink somewhere else" and continued drinking.The bartender, who had her back to Cisco, asked: "What can I get you?""Lets go with something sweet but deceptively strong with lots of ice," said Cisco with a small smill."Shirley Temple. Coming right up" Caitlin replied, smiling as she turned to her friend and began to clear the table."What is a nice girl with two doctorates and PhD doing in a rat's nest like this one?" Cisco asked."Working. How'd you find me?" replied Caitlin."I'm great with computers and I have my own satellite you do the math" answered Cisco with a small smile."You vibed me" said Caitlin with teasing grin."I vibed you, yes" Cisco said, looking down.Caitlin walks over to the other side of the table to collect the used glasses. Cisco followed her and said, "You're looking a lot less frosty than the last time I saw you. You said you weren't her but you weren't Caitlin either.""It's just me Cisco. I'm just Caitlin, " replied Caitlin, avoiding eye contact."Did you really think that I wouldn't understand that the new ice hero that is being talked about on the streets is not you?" said Cisco trying to hide the grin that wants to appeare on his face. "I even did some costume sketchs.""What do you want?" asked Caitlin as she approached her previous position."Well a stiffer drink for starters" replied Cisco with toothpick in his mouth. "Don't want to talk about that, okay. But I have to know. Why didn't you come back to us?" When he saw the look on her face, he folded his hands in surrender "Okay. I get it. That's fine. I'm not gonna make you answer that. But we could really use your help" said Cisco."Is Barry still stuck in the Speed Force?" asked Caitlin while making Cisco's drink."You know about that?" said Cisco, but that sounded more like a question. Caitlin nodded, concentrating on making drink. "I'm gonna get him out, but I need your help." said Cisco with hope in his voice. "Look, I figured out how to save Barry, but I can't do it without you. Did you saw that samurai that showed up today?" "Yes" "He's threatening to blow up the city and we need Barry to stop him, the samurai kicked our asses with one move, we can't do that without him. Help us out. Please." Caitlin smiled and said "My shift ends in an hour"Cisco grinned and said "Girl, I got time" trying a drink "Oh! This is good. Is there anything you can't do?" continiued to drink. Caitlin smiled and said, "Move on, apparently" and walked over to another customer. Cisco looked up at the ceiling and said, "Hold on. You're coming home, buddy."

Time skip

Cisco and Caitlin put bus and tech on Ferris Air at the same location where Barry first tested his speed.They agreed that Caitlin would hide until West's come here.Cisco got out of the bus, saw Joe and Wally West and said, "Mr. West, Mr.West.""So what are we doing out here Cisco?" Wally asked, slightly confused."It seemed an appropriate venue. We've had good luck here before" Cisco replied as he walked over to piece of equipment covered in cloth."Why do we need good luck?" Joe asked, following Cisco."Because we bringing Barry back" said with confidence and excitment in his voice."Cisco, Iris said -" Joe started but was interrupted by Cisco."I know what Iris said, Joe. I also know that Barry said that everyone would look to me after he was gone. So look to me. Four of us, we can do this" said Cisco, turning around."What do you mean the four of us?" Joe asked, confused."Hi Joe, Wally" said Caitlin with small smile and wave of her hand."It's okay. She's Caitlin again. Our Caitlin. She's here to help us." said Cisco when he saw that Joe Was about to get his gun and Wally was about rush in battle. "So, what'd you say?" said Cisco, looking from Wally to Joe.Joe looked at Cisco and pointed a finger at him, "You better be right"Cisco grinned, put his hand on Joe's shoulder and said "I am" and walked over to piece of equipment covered in cloth.Caitlin walked closer to Joe and said "Joe, I know that I can never make up for things that I did to you, to Cecile. I just hope ... I just hope that one day you could forgive me"Joe looked at Wally and walked closer with a small smile, "Come here," and put her in a fatherly embrace.When they ended the hug, Joe said "Let's bring everybody home today, okay?""You got it" replied Caitlin and looked at Wally. Wally smiled at her and asked "So how are we gonna bring Barry back without blowing a hole in the world?""Ha! In the spirit of bringing back old friends, may I present the speedforce bazooka" "Uh-huh" "'I've made a few slight modification' as captain Solo would say. Caitlin and I spent all of last night working out some kinks fine-tuning the quarksphere" "What? " "The quarksphere filled with Barry's unique genetic marker" said Caitlin and handed the sphere to Wally "and program to track his specific DNA using the electrical current of the Speed Force" continued Caitlin as she walked over to the computer desk."Once we track Barry, we pull him out. The quarksphere will trick the Speed Force into thinking he's still there." said Cisco when he connected something to the bazooka."Hey Wally! Can you put that on the center pylon?" said Caitlin and indicated the direction.Wally smiled and ran to place the sphere on the pylon.Caitlin looked at the screen and said, "Ready.""Let's bring our boy home" said Cisco, ready to use bazooka."Quarksphere caming electrical current" said Caitlin. They saw that sphere began to glow and rise into the air. In the second sphere started emmiting lightning and shock waves."Triaingulating the current location of the quarkmarker" said Caitlin as she typed on the keyboard, "I've got a lock on something""It's him" said Cisco, "IT'S HIM" he screamed."NOW CISCO," screamed Caitlin. Cisco activated speedforce bazooka, and a line of blue-orange energy shot into quarksphere, creating a big portal in which lightninghts of various colours could be seen.A second before the portal disappeared, there was trail of orange lightning with a small splash of gold which go past all of them.Joe looked at Wally and asked "That was Barry right?" "I... I'm not sure" Joe raised an eyebrow."Whoever it is, he is fast for me, as I am fast for you," Wally said.At that momet, the trail of orange lightning that circled around them all, with powerfull gust of wind, stopped behind Caitlin, blowing hair in her face. Caitlin brushed her hair back from her face and slowly turned around and face familiar face. He stood in his Flash suit with his cowl down revealing his face. Caitlin started to get nervous because Barry had an unreadable expreacion. Then he stepped closer and hugged her, the same way he did years ago in pipeline "I missed you, Cait" Barry said in the same soft voice he only used with her.Caitlin breathed a sigh of relief, returning embrace, and said, "I missed you too, Barry."

They stood hugging each other in silence for few seconds before they heard loud footsteps approaching at high speed. Then they were hugged and they heard person say "This is a group hug, you forgot about me. I can't believe you're here, man. I missed you. Both of you. ORIGINAL TEAM FLASH IS BACK, BABY" Cisco screamed the lash part. Barry and Caitlin laughted at this and hugged him back. Barry grinned and said "We are back, baby."Seconds later, they heard cough and stopped hugging. "Barry, is it really you?" said Joe.Barry smiled and replied, "It really is me." Joe sighn tremblingly and Barry stepped closer and hugged him. "It's okay. I'm here. Everything is going to be okay" Barry said and rubbed Joe's back while Joe shook slightly in his arms.When Joe stopped shaking, he stopped hugging and weep away his tears with the back of his hand. "I'm glad you're back son" said Joe and smiled."I'm back and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," Barry grinned. Then Barry looked at Wally. Wally held out his hand for a handshake and said, "It's good to have you back, man""Oh come on" said Barry and pull him in a bro-hug "We're brothers after all" which Wally gladly returned.When they ended the hug Barry looked at everyone around him and said with a grin "I missed all of you very much. Bu-" He was interrupted by a loud scream "BARRY" a second later he was hugged by Iris.Barry blinked several tymes, and put his arms around her awkwardly and looked at her."You came back to me," said Iris, to which Cisco rolled his eyes, remembering that she didn't want to bring him back, Caitlin had slightly sad face that only Joe noticed, but decited not to say anything right now.Barry smiled awkwardly and said "Yeah, I'm back"Iris ended the hug but put her hands on his shoulders, wanted to kiss. Barry put his hands gently on hers and laid them off his sholders at her sides. "As happy as I am to see you all, we have yet to catch the samurai" said Barry, looking at his Family."How do you-" Joe began, but was interrupted by Barry."Speed Force allowed me to see some of the things that were happening here." Then he looked at Wally with smile and said, "Wanna help me get all equipment on the bus?""Why not" said Wally, grinning, and start running around the equipment. Barry shook his head and began to do the same."Yo, you did most of the work here. How did you get THIS fast? And your lightning have golden glow now?" said Wally when they were done."I guess being in the Speed Force for 6 mounth could do that to you." Barry replied."So WE are heading to Star Labs?" said Cisco, looking at Caitlin with raised eyebrow. Caitlin looked at Barry who smiled at her and she nodded to Cisco."Great!" said Barry, rubbed his hands, looked at Wally and said "Do you want a race? I'll give you a head start." "Game on!" Wally said and speed off.After a few seconds, Barry was still standing, to which Caitlin said: "If you are not going to run, you will be late" Barry glanced at the time and smiled at her before running after Wally. Caitlin shook her head and went to Cisco "I think we can go home" "I totally agree" With that Cisco and Caitlin drive a bus to Star Labs while Joe and Iris drive in Joe's car.

*Chapter 2 will have more action

*Until next time