Droid Factory, Execution

Start from the beginning

Padme sue this chance to go underneath it avoiding getting hit as another pair of arms transfer the metals into another stomper Padme walks backwards and when the stomper hits the metals Padme moves through getting on the other side, she turns back to stare she looks back to see another she waits for it to hit the metal and moves through getting on the other side.

But she tries to avoid the tools in front of her manoeuvring through to see sparks from the tools going on the metal going along the conveyor belt while Anakin turns spinning his lightsaber to kill another Goenosian he turns to kill another he jumps onto another conveyor belt to see it had tools putting metal together Anakin looks around keeping his guard up.

Meanwhile back at the door it opens to reveal C-3PO he stop said "Oh, my goodness" He sees the factory "Shut me down" He looks at the droids being built "Machines making machines" R2 and R3 are moving forward "Huh, how perverse" Suddenly R2 hits C-3PO who grunts "Oh" He manage his balance "Calm down, R2" R3 beeps "I almost fell".

But R2 and R3 both back up and move forward hitting C-3PO together "You'll both get your chances—" But when he took a step he fell and lands on a droid platform C-3PO rolls and holds onto the edge "Oh, I'm scrap" The droid grabs C-3PO who grunts making the droid let go but C-3PO manage hold onto the arm "It's a nightmare".

The droid tries to shake C-3PO off its arm but use it's other arm to grab his leg making C-3PO let go now being held upside down "Oh, I want to go home" The droid let go making C-3PO fall again "Ahh" He lands on a conveyor belt "Oh, what did I do to deserve this" R2 and R3 both beeping until they went up straight on the sides of their legs, they have rockets they use them and fly whistling and use their legs to go forward.

Meanwhile Anakin is using his lightsaber to slash at the tool arms cutting them off he jumps to avoid two flamethrowers and duck slashing at more tool arms destroying them while a Geonosian flies over to Padme landing on the conveyor belt Padme grunts as she and the Geonosian wrestle a bit it growls but Padme stumbles she said "Ahhh" She her fall off the conveyor belt into a huge cup.

Then a tong grabs the cup and lifts it off the conveyor belt and moves in a different direction taking Padme who tries to climb the sides but can't as R2 and R3 both still flying whistling while C-3PO standing as the conveyor belt moves, he said "I wonder what happened to poor little R2 and R3 he looks "They're always getting themselves into trouble".

Suddenly a machine arms knocks his head off "Oops" C-3PO head lands on a row of a head of Battle Droids knocking one off "Oh, no" The body stumbles then moves towards the Battle Droids bodies getting their heads attach C-3PO body knocks down a droid body off the conveyor belt for it to move and a Battle Droid head to be attach it said "Uh-oh".

It looks around while C-3PO head was taken he said "Oh" The arms place his head on a Battle Droid body and a tool attach it together "Oh, I'm so confused" A Geonosian fires his gun a few times while Anakin dodges them, he raise his arm and use the Force to make pieces of Battle Droids legs come off the hooks and hits the Geonosians.

Anakin use the Force again to move a piece of a droid hitting another two off the conveyor belt Anakin looks up he jumps doing a few flips before landing on another conveyor belt he turns and slash destroying a tool, but that arm turns surprising Anakin it hits him making Anakin fall on his back his arm went under a piece of metal as the stomper hit it trapping him.

Anakin looks to see two arms attaching the piece together he tries to pull his arm out as another tool connects the metal together while Padme still trying to get out of the cup but up ahead the cups are being filled by hot melted metal the filler moves over the cup and fills it up Padme trying to pull herself up.

Meanwhile R2 and R3 are in the air above the metal cups they went down as another cup is being filled, they stop and land on the platform turning off their rockets R3 went to the consul and plugs in while Anakin still trying to free his arm, he looks to hear a noise in front of him is slicers while Padme tries to climb out again.