。゚.°・the love or host

Start from the beginning

"keep saving the best for last... so i am just the pogest person here. again, you have tickets to come to the uk, you can fucking dye my hair. i am confident that they aren't offerthing their actual natural hair color. this shows commitment. ranboo! how many mcc's have u been in? mhm?! not fourteen, first of which i just second in individual" he attacked the boy with anger he genuinely didn't know exactly where it came from. "meaning i am top tier pvp player. sorry that was harsh mate."

     there was an awkward silence, "wow, i love how... committed you are." austin says. "okay, emmy has made yet another decision... ranboo... you are safe, tubbo, josh, and tommy you are in the bottom three."

    "WHAT?!?" tubbo screams. "i literally played a whole ass song for you!!!"

     "okay okay, was it the fifa? i mean we really don't have to, i just think i deserve to stay because of the fact that i am... more variety than these boy. i... i am a man." josh says. "also if we get happily married one day, jack manifold will be your brother in law."

     "hmm." emmy hums with a smile.

      tommy exaggeratedly sighs. "boys- and emmy... this isn't my first rodeo with being in the bottom three... i understand... maybe pink isn't my color. but do you know how many colors there are in hair dye?!? a lot. purple, blue, red... lighter purple, lighter blue."

      tubbo says, "for the love of god please do not pick tommy over me because are you aware of how much work it is to dye someone's hair??? i don't but i have seen tiktoks!!!"

      "the person out this round... is... josh..."

      "so sorry josh!!! we can still be friends!!! no offense but i have no business in sports and i love your passion, but i would so much easily get bored as fuck."

     josh pouts, "it's fine, don't hit me up right now, going dark for a bit."

     "phew!!" tommy says, "finally we got the northern off our hands"

      "next question dm'd directly by emmy... what is your favorite movie."

      emmy smirks in excitement. "can i go first?" tubbo asks. "alright so let me explain... do you know that movie where this like puppet is questioning his whole identity as a puppet??" he says not quiet knowing the name of it.

ranboo laughs loudly, "tubbo... are you talking about the muppet movie?!?"

emmys face scrunches up in laughter. "i'm gonna be honest tubbo- top tier. add that to the list, muppet date- wait shit the sounds like were muppets-"

austin comes in, "emmy it literally didn't until you brought it up." she slams her mouth before laughing again.

"you know what austin?!? next person." emmy shouts.

"alrighty child- by the way this show is powered by cash app, please give me money from his sponsor so i don't have to listen to these actual children-"

ranboo signs with his fingers on his chin. "emmy, you know... this is a question i often ask myself. and i will go with lemonade mouth because i know how much you listen to the album so i already know we can just have a dance party."

      tommy fake coughs, "suck up."slips out. "anyways, mine is high school musical TWO."

     austin clears his throat. "tommy, last time you were on the show you expressed your clear oblivion to the movie musical trilogy..."

     emmys jaw drops, "wha-" austin pulls up the clip of weston showing troy bolton to tommy and nothing clicking in his brain. emmy presses her lips together making a face that's fitting for this awkward situation for tommy. "what is your favorite song from the second movie, tommy?"

      "uh- we're all in this together..."

     emmy shakes her head in disappointment. "bro that song isn't even in the second movie!"

      after a couple more minutes of chit chatting, "tommy it is the end of the road for you."

     "WHAT?!?!?!" he screeches. "WHAT DO I DO WITH THE HAIR DYE I JUST ORDERED?!?!,"

     "now time to reveal what tommy chose... he chose... love."

     "i just can't find myself in a romantic relationship with someone who hasn't seen the second hsm movie, OR ANY FOR THAT MATTER." the boy knew that it was just purposely for the bit of love or host, but that kind of hit i'm in the wrong way.

     "it's alright, emmy." it wasn't. the girl saw this in the boys eyes, but they both kept a smile for the stream. "tommyinnit on anything important."

     "and then there were two." emmy smiles. they both did their small date with emmy and it was time to annouce who emmy chose.

     "and the winner for love or host is... going... to... be... ranboo!!!!" a scream from ranboos end with his arms shooting up into the air. "tubbo it is the end of the road for you,

      "tubbo chose... HOST" emmy nods not really suprised. ranboo it's also now time to reveal what you chose, he chose... love!"

     emmys lovely famous contagious smile returns, "WOOOOO, guys i have found my soulmate," she laughs.

     "now married!" ranboo adds

     tommy watches from his macbook in his bed, he should be asleep, but he knows now it'll be quite hard to do so. he was so mad, not about some stupid game show or the hair dye on its way, but her.

holy shit, i fucking like emmy