。゚.°・the love or host

Start from the beginning

    "wow, ranboo." gracie says. "i- i am truely heartbroken i thought you and i had this allyship."

"alright, tommy it is your turn."

pridefully the boy clears his throat. "alright so, ranboo... he is just the worst choice." tommy genuinely didn't know any kind of real reason to why, but his jealou-. "see... because... i think ranboo- you guys are already so close, why now. he has had so much time to make a move. that's just why i think he chose host and yeah."

everyone in the chat could feel the personal attack there, ranboo doesn't even defend himself. "okay guys. tubbo... you are safe... josh... you are safe. gracie, ranboo, and tommy you guys are left in the bottom three." austin has his scary host voice. "you all have a minute each to defend yourselves."

"hey, emmy. personally i don't know why i'm here. i thought ya know we could vibe together. ranboo thought that opposites attract, but i think genuinely in a relationship someone that you're on the same page with is always what you need. and you can be us in just- i'm just saying."

ranboo steps up to the plate. "emmy, i just want to remind you of our starkid date. we should have a lovely time. i still stand by my statement of opposites attract and you can teach me how to crochet and paint and stuff.... yeah."

     "are you done ranboo??" tommy asks loudly, he nods. "okay. so i'm going to pull up a tweet i posted before this." tommy scrambles on his keyboard. as the tweet pops up emma cracks up and places a hand over her face. "emmy said she loves people with dyed hair, so if i win this i will dye it pink... ALSO i would let emmy dye it."

      "oh my god! tommy!" the girl wheezes.

      "okay... emmy has made a decision." the suspenseful music plays. "ranboo... you are safe. tommy are you safe, gracie it's the end of the road for you!"

"GRACIE I AM SO SORRY! WE'RE JUST TOO SIMILAR AND I- I JUST- IM SO SORRY!!!" emmy screams apologetically with a frown.

"okay, with four left; competitions getting tight. next question is why you are better than the other contestants?"

you can see fire and ego burning through all of their eyes. ranboo and tommy both, "i-" they cut each other off. it was awkward, but emmy just laughs it off. "ranboo you go first!"

he smiles, "i think i'm the best because like we vibe, i will say proudly i am the tallest one here." he stands up for comparison. "yup yup." tommy face palms. "like i said i think that opposites attract and that i will be the one killing shit and mining while you make us a lovely house. beds next to each other and everything."

"you're really acting like you're the only pvp player here!? ranboo you haven't even been in mcc my guy." tubbo says.

"my time my time, mates." josh says. "so i am northern, and that just means i'm better. i'm actually a fit individual." this makes emmy laugh. "i play football... oh soccer." he says in a hilariously accurate american accent. "i am actually a consistant verity streamer, i mainly play fifa and that's something you don't play. i think that i can teach you to kick literal ass in fifa."

"damn, i think i would actually girlboss that shit."

tubbo starts, "i know the ukulele," he pulls his over his lap. "name a song, i will play it right now!"

"umm... lovebug! by the jonas brothers. by far my all time favorite song." emmy's flustered from being put on the spot.

"okay, one sec." he types to find a website. "called you for the first time yesterday, finally found the missing part of me." he starts and then continues the song. "i am highly positive that they wouldn't be able to be this epic."