。゚.°・the love or host

Start from the beginning

"hello! as most of you know i'm tubbo! i play minecraft mostly.-"

tommy interrupts, "wait we were supposed to fully introduce ourselves?!?"

"YESS TOMMY NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS MY TURN!!!" tubbo screams.

austin cracks up, "tommy you've been on my show before, you should know this."

"aw fuck it- i'm going again."

"NOOO!!!" austin attests.

"anyways as i was saying, i am an avid minecrafter. most would say i'm the best there is at the game." tubbo smiles proudly while five people of the contestants shoot back an offended look.

"look big man." it's tommy again. "all respect all respect. but no. i am the best there is at minecraft. and that's that."

"okay okay tommy whatever." austin rolls his eyes. "next up."

the classic man in a mask in glasses dressed in his suit just for the occasion. "ayo! i'm ranboo, a pretty good crafter- i mean people seem to like me. feel like we'd be an amazing duo. i mine while you make us a cool house."

shit, she finds herself smiling again.

     by the midst of the competition; those are the five contestants that are left. "alright, we are halfway through the competition. things are getting tight." austin says in his host voice. "what i think is the best question, who do you think is the worst contestant in the competition for a relationship with emmy?"

"can i go first?!" gracie says almost immediately.

"i mean yeah go ahead!" austin says.

"okay, i think tommy is the worst choice." tommy's jaw drops and audibly reacts. "hear me out. he has don't nothing but cutting people off and all i get from that is that he would just cut emmy off." josh nods in agreement. "also the fact he has said nothing about her love for movies which she makes quite evident. i have a feeling that every single one of us have acknowledged her interest except for him."

"okay gracie, i was just about to say tommy!" josh yells. "my brother, i don't know you guys who him. he's a smaller streamer on twitch, small community, but ya know we've all been there." he rambles. "anyways, i was like on the room when tommy admitted to the internet that he has never seen high school musical!" ranboo, while muted just laughs. "and emmy has spoken a lot of not just her love for movies, but specifically some nostalgia type movies and i would just assume the one and only hsm would be on that list."

"believe it or not i watched thag love or host!" emmy says, "yeah sorry tommy i definitely do take into consideration your lack of... culture."

"i will defend myself." tommy's accent intervenes. "i have watched the trisha paytas cover of bet on it. and i consider that culture.

that makes emmy laugh so and his face appear bright red from it. "okay okay, enough of that. tubbo who do you think is the worst choice."

audio of tommy's loud ass typing rings as tubbo checks his discord notifications.

tommyinnit pls man pls man pls do not pick me

tubbo smirks out of just knowing why tommy sends it. "i personally think that josh is the worst option because he knows that the only way he'd win is because of jack." josh shakes his head in disappointment. "i'm sorry josh!!! but mate that's not enough."

     "tubbo i really thought i trusted you."

     ranboo sighs, "i am so sorry to have to do this, but gracie." both emmy and gracies jaw drops. "i- i just think that you and emmy are just too similar. like who's going to protect emmy in hardcore? mhm. i think that emmy needs a good miner and pvp player by her side."