Caught In Your Trap ⌈Chapter 2

Yuuma banged the table and put on a jacket, T-Shirt, and Jeans and put shoes on and grabbed his keys. Yuuma rushed to the news report station and busted as the news reporter were talking on LIVE.

Female News Reporter: "Saburu Koji, a 42 year old serial killer charged with 37 murders and was in prison for 15 years is now getting released from prison tomorro-"

Yuuma: "NO!! YOU CAN'T RELEASE HIM AFTER ALL HE'S DONE!! YOU CAN'T YOU JUST CAN'T!!"

The security guards grabbed Yuuma and dragged him away.

Security Guard: "Alright, that's enough out of you kid."

They pushed him outside the station and locked the doors. Yuuma sat in a alley thinking about his past.

Yuuma's past

Yuuma was about 3 when it all happened. Saburu Koji 24 years old at the time, killed Yuuma's parents cruelly and relentlessly, blood splattering everywhere.

This murder took place in a hospital were Saburu was a Part-time nurse at the hospital who sometimes worked night shifts. Yuuma had a terrible fever and his parents were visiting him and Yuuma seen the janitor walked up behind them and stabbed them in the neck, cut their arms and legs, gouging their eyes out and stabbing their tongues with dirty needles.

Yuuma watched as he was crying and screaming in his hospital bed as his parents were slaughtered completely as Saburu punched Yuuma in the head making him go unconscious before taking running off from the hospital and hiding himself.

Back to the story

Yuuma: "Why? Why would they release him?! After what he did to countless people! My mom and dad! I'll make sure he goes back to prison for life if it's the last thing I do!"

Yuuma remembered that night, The day his parents died. Yuuma got up and went home still angry. Yuuma got home and got back into his pajamas and made himself some calming tea the way his mother used to make it before she died to help him with his raging emotions. Yuuma layed down and slowly starting falling asleep as the side effects of the tea helped him calm down eventually, falling asleep.

Morning (10:44 AM)

Yuuma woke up and remembered the news and got up and looked a picture of him and his parents, their last family picture before they died. Yuuma went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, washes his face, and brushes his hair in place. Yuuma went back into his room and looked at the time (11:05 AM).

Yuuma cleaned his room, Yuuma changed his bed sheets and made his bed, swept his floor and threw away all the trash in his room and cleared and organized his bookshelf and cleaned his mirror and dresser and folded his clothes. Yuuma cleaned the bathroom, did the laundry and folded it, cleaned up downstairs and washed the dishes and took out the trash and put a new garbage bag in the trash can.

Yuuma cooked himself some breakfast and ate it (Yuuma is a talented cook). Yuuma finished and washes the dishes once more and looked at his phone to see a text from Naoko.

The text: (At 11:44 AM) Good Morning Yuuma! Wanna have a picnic with me, my older brother Tatsuya, and 2 female students from our class at Tsukoyasami Park?

Yuuma texted back: (At 11:46 AM) Yeah sure.

Naoko texted back: Okay Great! Be there at 12:30 PM!

Yuuma looked at the text, Yuuma got ready and put on sweatpants and put his hair up and tied his sweater that matches his sweatpants around his waist and put on a white shirt. Yuuma took his wallet and keys and put his shoes on.

At 12:30 PM

Yuuma came to Tsukoyasami Park and sat at the bench. Naoko with 2 other female students and his older brother Tatsuya sitting on a comfortable large blanket with 3 lunch baskets of food and drinks in the shade in the grass.

Naoko: "Hey Yuuma, over here!"

Naoko waved to Yuuma in his direction, Yuuma walked over and shook Naoko's hand and sat down. The female students glanced at him, Yuuma waved to them and looked back at Naoko.

Tatsuya: "Well well, it's Yuuma Hiroto. Nice to see you again"

As Tatsuya said flipping his hair and showed off his flawless sparkling skin. Yuuma looked at him with a bored expression on his face.

Yuuma: "Hey Tatsuya."

Naoko: "So these 2 female students are Kana Kazuna and Akame Akeno"

Kana: "NICE TO MEET YOU YUUMA I'M KANA KAZUNA AND I'M 15 YEARS OLD AND HAD A BIG CEUSH ON YOU SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL!"

(This is Kana Kazuna's Appearance)

Yuuma: "..- Hi,."

Naoko: "Kana-"

Tatsuya: "There she goes, being honest as always"

Kana: "BE QUIET TATSUYA YOU BIG JERK!"

Kana pointed her finger at Tatsuya.

Akame: "Good grief Kana, I'm Akame Akeno, 16 years old. It's nice to meet you Yuuma."

Yuuma: "Nice to meet you as well, Akame."

Kana: "HEY BACK OFF AKAME , YUUMA'S MINE!"

Akame: "Who said I had a crush on him anyway?"

Kana crossed her arms and Naoko softly chuckled.

Naoko: "Everyone seems to be getting along. Let's start eating shall we guys?"

Them: "Yeah!"

To Be Continued