****************

After coming in the room she was in awe looking at the room it was as if she came in an ancient time, the interior of the room was so Royal and-

"You liked the room? "she nodded still dazed .

"Go and get changed" she nodded but didn't make any move. Mustafa chuckle.

"Hoor, go we have lots of work tomorrow" He said looking at her beautiful face which have a surprise look on her face

"I am going " She said but didn't move.

He sighed and took out some clothes for him and his hoor from the hand bags.

"Will you go hoor?"

"Huh uh."

"Hoor" Mustafa called in stern voice.

" going " She said in student tone and walked towards the washroom.

"Take your clothes"Mustafa remind her and forward her clothes

"Okayyy" She dragged herself to Mustafa and took the clothes from him.

She came out wearing a black salwar kameez which was comfortable. Her face was look so tired.

"You changed? " She asked as she was in washroom so where did he changed.

Mustafa 'hmmm'and eira went towards the bed laid on it.

Sleep was on it's way for eira but a hand wound around her waist and she lost her sleep, her stomach was filled with butterflies when mustafa's thumb started caressing her stomach.

Her breathe hitched when she felt his breathing on her neck.

She closed her eyes when Mustafa tenderly moved her hairs from the neck and kissed on her ears.

"Sweet dreams hoor" he whispered in husky voice and kept his head above hers and slept.

Sweet dreams! SWEET DREAMS!? After doing all this he wants me to sleep jerk!

*****************

Next morning eira was as if she doesn't have energy and was dragging herself but was wide open when she had the heavens like breakfast.

She ate her best breakfast after her married life.

After having her tasty mouth watering break fast she wanted to sleep but all the cousin gathered in her room wanting to spend some time with her and she really enjoyed.

Although zoya that girl was really sweet and was favorite of all cousins.

Might be your husband too her mind have a point.

She shivered with that thought. And was thinking about it. She was feeling insecure.

"So he treats you good?" One of the cousin asked.

"Yeah, every one does" Eira replied with smile remembering how her first day was.

"Mustafa too? " Zoya asked with frown