Prologue

I was walking towards my favorite pizzeria in my life, Freya's Anime Convention. This place brings back many nostalgic memories but the real reason I'm walking to it is because there was a job application available and I'm hoping to take a walk down memory lane by applying for the job. When I arrived I was greeted by a 7 foot tall blue bunny humanoid.

 When I arrived I was greeted by a 7 foot tall blue bunny humanoid

Humanoid Bunny: Hello and welcome to Freya's Anime Convention.

Me: Hello, nice to meet you.

The bunny lady was shocked to hear me say that as if other males never said that to her. I shake my hand in her face to snap her out of her daydream.

Me: Hello? HELLO? Bunny lady you alive?!

Bunny Lady: O-oh s-sorry sir. It's just that no male ever said that to me or the other girls before. As a matter of fact, you're the only male to say it.

Me: Well that's a bit weird. Also can you show me where the manager's office is? I'm here for the application for the night shift.

Bunny Lady: O-Oh okay follow me.

I did exactly what she requested and followed the blue bunny towards the manager's office. Before the bunny lady left she asked me my name.

Me: My name's Blue. Y'know the colour?

Bonnie:*giggles* You're funny and my name is Bonnie cuz I'm a bunny.

Me: You're not the only bunny *two bunny ears pop out on my head and a tail pops above my rear*

Bonnie: *amazed and excited* YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!! CUTE BUNNY BOY!!!

Me: Thank you -w- anyways see you later Bonnie.

Bonnie: See you later bunny buddy *winks*

I almost had a nosebleed when she winked at me but I held back the blood attempting to come out of my nose and walked into the office where the manager was waiting.

Manager: Hello I'm guessing you're here for the night shift am I correct?

Me: Yes sir, I am

Mairusu: Well let me introduce myself, my name is Mairusu Paua, creator of FNIA and the manager of Freya's Anime Convention. *slides a paper infront of me* In order to get the job just fill out the following questions.

Me: Alright then this shouldn't be too hard.

The questions on the paper were as follows:

1. What is your favourite FNAF Game?

2. What is your genre of music?

3. What is your favourite anime?

4. Are you a pervert?

And my answers are:

1. FNAF 1

2. Heavy Metal

3. My Hero Academia

4. Bruh seriously?

After completing the paper, Mairusu picked the paper us and gave me my uniform in my favourite colour. I immediately ran out of the pizzeria and went to sleep for my first night. While I was gone, Bonnie was telling her two friends on stage about me. One was excited to see me while the other is wondering if to trust me or not. I was walking to Freya's Anime Convention not knowing that the girls come to life at night.

Word Count : 500

Night 1 Coming Soon