He's Back-Jon Moxley

Start bij het begin

"It's okay. I love you, too." You finally admit to him, and he squeezes you tight.

"You know one of the last things my mother told me was to get home, and make sure you knew that." He says with a choked laugh.

"I miss her. She always so kind to me. Complete opposite of you." You joke, and Jon pinches your hip causing you to laugh. "I missed you."

"I know Angel, I missed you, too." He whispers, kissing the top of your head. "I wanted to turn to alcohol so bad, but instead I drove to you."

"I'm proud of you." You tell him, and he squeezes you even tighter.

"Thank you baby." He tells you as you pull away from him. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Then I'll join you in bed, okay?"

"Sounds good." You tell him, and he places a kiss to your forehead before grabbing a pair of boxers, and going into the bathroom.

You lay there in the dark. The only light in the room coming from the TV. You feel the bed dip moments later, and soon enough Jon's arms are wrapped around you. "You're all I've got now." He whispers to you, ans you turn around in his arms.

"So, we're okay?" You ask him, and he nods. "Are you going to be okay?"

"In time, yes. Just don't leave me, please. I need you. So fuckin' bad." He begs you.

"You've got me, Mox." You whisper, and he nudges his nose with yours before placing his lips on yours. He kisses you slowly, and you can literally feel the emotion in it.

You will not be the one to pull away first. He needs you, and however that may be, you will give yourself to him. The kiss gets heavy quick, and he pulls your body closer to him.

His lips leave your mouth, and trail down your jaw to your throat. "Do what you need to do baby. I'm right here." You tell him when he hesitates to continue.

"Are you sure?" He asks you, and you nod. "I need you, badly."

"Go ahead baby." You tell him, and he kisses his way back up to your lips before hovering over you. He kisses down the other side of your neck, sucking and biting. "Fuck I've missed you."

"Yeah?" He asks as he grinds himself down onto you.

"Yeah." You breathe out, and he takes yoir nipple in his mouth. "My fingers don't satisfy me the way you do."

He looks into your eyes when you say that, his tongue swirling your nub. He pops off of it with a smirk. "Is that so?" He asks, and you nod. "Need me to fill you up baby?"

"Please." You groan, and he pulls down your panties along with his boxers. He drags himself up and down, tapping the head of his cock onto your clit. "Daddy, please."

He slowly pushes into you, stretching you open. "So tight." He groans, and continues to push himself into you. Your nails are already digging into his back. He slowly pulls back out, thrusting into you again. "You okay pretty girl?"

"I'm good." You tell him with a smile. His hands slide down your thighs, kneading into them as he rocks into you slowly. "Don't hold back on me. Use me."

He brings his thumb down to your clit, rubbing it slowly. Your body begins to shake, and he watches you like a hawk. "That's it baby." He groans, and bends himself down to press his lips to yours, his thumb not leaving your clit.

"J-jon." You moan into his mouth, and he begins to pick up the pace of his thrusts. He slides his arms underneath yours, holding your head. He bites down on your neck again, and you wrap your legs around his waist. "Feels so g-good."

"Daddy always know how to treat his girl. Doesn't he?" He asks you, and you nod at him. "You know better then that. Use your fuckin' words."

"Yes daddy." You choke out, and he smirks at you before thrusting into you harder. Your nails dragging down his back.

"Harder." He tells you, and you look into his eyes. "Make it hurt, please." He begs. You dig your nails deeper into his skin, and he groans, speeding up even more. "Fuck, I love you so much."

"I love you." You tell him, and he hikes one of your legs up on his shoulders to go even deeper. "Fuck."

"You like me being buried deep inside you, don't you? Missed it?" He asks you.

"So much." You answer him, and he brings his fingers back down to your clit, rubbing in fast tight circles. "I'm not going to last."

"Cum baby. All over me, please." He begs, and moves your leg back around his waist. "Look at me."

You open your eyes, and he kisses you slowly. "Show me how bad you've missed me." He mumbles against your lips, and he begins to hit that one specific spot. You start screaming out his name until your orgasm hits you like a ton of bricks.

"P-please cum inside me." You tell Jon who nods at you. His own pace slowing down until you feel his hot spurts of cum fill your insides. He moans your name and then collapses on top of you.

You both regain your breathing, and you place a kiss to the top of his forehead. "Thank you, Angel. I needed that. Needed you."

"I'm always here." You tell him, and he lifts his head up to press a kiss to your lips.

"Good. Let's get you cleaned up, baby." He says before carrying you to the bathroom.