I took a sip of the tea and realised it wasn't actually bad. I finished it and waltzed into the kitchen feeling much better.

"It's pancake time mf" I smirked at Sam as he smirked back knowing exactly what this ment.

"Friday play queen" and that was it me and Sam sang and danced around the kitchen making the team breakfast and occasionally throwing flower on eachother.

"Once again we did it samalicious"
My favourite nickname for Sam

"Indeed we did jack frost" he smiled at me as we high fived and set the table.

"Now it's for out favourite job let's go wake-up the team" Sam have me a mischievous smirk racing me to the elevator to Steve and Bucky's floor

"You take Bucky I got Steve"

"Let's do this thang"

Running down the corridor I pounded my fists on Steve's door and yelled in
"IM COMING IN YOU BETTER NOT BR NAKED" I swung the door open to see a tired Steve wake-up very confused.

"oh no no no Hannah please don't"
His eyes were now wide as I ran over to him and launched myself on top of him ruffling his hair.

"Me and Sam made pancakes" I smiled at him as he laughed at my usual wake-up call to Steve. My walls were down with Steve because I knew he would never hurt me, that's why I will always be myself around him. Bucky and Sam were in a close second I could be myself around them but I know they would leave me someday but let's not dwell on that shall we.

"Cmon cmon cmon let's go" I dragged his hand as I dragged him towards the elevator. Turning into a shadow I creeped up behind Bucky who was being dragged out his room by sam and jumped on his back, scaring the jesus out the man.

"Good morning to my second favourite person" I smiled as he held my legs for stability.

"Good morning my second favourite person" he laughed as we made our way to the elevator.

"Hannah you smell like cigarettes and alcohol" Steve commented.

"Oh cmon cap you know it's my signature scent" I smiled as the doors opened to the rest of the team sat round the table, I hopped of Bucky's back and made my way to my usual seat by Peter

"Good morning trouble" I ruffled Peters hair making him laugh. Peter was like a little brother to me he was the sweetest kid iv ever met.

I sat in my chair as I looked up to see the usual empty chair Infront of me filled by Yelena who was wearing my hoodie. A small smile slightly tugged at my lips as Sam yelled.

"BONAPOTITTIE"

And we all dug into our usual feast, Thor eating half the food and me and Peter only managing to eat 2 pancakes.

"Did Sam tell you that I need you and Yelena to pick me up from school" Peter smiled nearvously as if I was gonna reject him.

"Yeh we will be there for 4 right?" I said no emotion on my face as the kid next to me smiled and nodded.

"Do u wanna get some food on the way home from school?" I said not looking at him focusing on my food.

"This is why your my favourite person ever, can we get pizza?" He was practically bouncing out his chair as I nodded feeling someone's eyes burning into my skull. I looked up to see Yelena softly smiling at me and Peter but quickly looking away as I made eye contact.

Do I make you nervous?

I sent my whispered voice into her mind as I grabbed my plate and headed to the kitchen leaving her speechless.

Usually reading peoples thoughts is rude and that's why I never do it but I just had to take a sneek peek at hers as I walked to the elevator.

God I feel so humiliated about last night. Her hoodie is comfortable tho it smells like cigarettes and alcohol.

A small chuckle escaped my lips as her last thought entered my mind

Did she hear that?!!!

I pressed the button for the roof as I walked to my spot.

My stomach twisted and I was feeling this weird feeling that Iv never felt before. I dunno let's just forget about it. I don't feel much. I'm supposed to be cold.

Remember...

"