Chapter 1. Winter is Coming

Start from the beginning

"Where is he?" My brother asked impatiently, I had scoffed at his impatience whilst Illyrio just looked at him "The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality." He responded calmly and turned his head away from my brother. After about a minute or so we heard the running horses come up to the courtyard, all of Illyrio's friends and servants had moved out of the way of the horses. 

"Athchomar chomakaan,  khal vezhven."(Respect to one that is respectful, great Khal.) Illyrio had addressed the one at the head of this group of riders. "May I present my honored guests?" He started talking whilst walking towards the Dothraki. "Viserys of House Targaryen, the third of his name, the rightful King of the Andals, Rhoynar and the First Men. And his sister and brother, twins, Daenerys and Daemion of House Targaryen." He then decides to say the entire introduction again in the Dothraki tongue.                                                                                                           

Viserys then leaned into my sister's ear and explained why this Khal has such a long braid. After Viserys had finished whispering to Dany, Illyrio turned to my sister "Come forward, my dear." Dany hesitated but then walked over to the Magister and the Savage. The Khal looked my sister over for a couple of seconds, then rode off with his riders. Viserys ran over to Illyrio asking where the Khal is going. "The ceremony is over," Illyrio told my brother. "But he... He didn't say anything." Viserys said panicked. He then asked Illyrio "Did he like her?" "Trust me, Your Grace, if he didn't like her, we'd know." Illyrio replied to Viserys' question.

On the other side of the estate, overlooking the sea, Daemion POV

Viserys and the Magister were standing together looking at the Narrow Sea, whilst I was standing next to my sister. "It won't be long now... Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea and take back your father's throne." He said to Viserys. "The people drink secret toasts to your health. They cry out for their true king." Viserys then started walking towards the estate and we followed after him. "When will they be married?" He asked the magister. "Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long." Illyrio reassured him. "Is it true they lie with their horses?" I rolled my eyes at that question 'You truly are an idiot.' "I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo." Illyrio said to Viserys, who turned his head at him. "Do you take me for a fool?" Viserys questioned the wealthy Magister. "I take you for a king" Illyrio responded defensively. "Kings lack the caution of common men. My apologies if I've given offense."                

"I know how to play a man like Drogo. I give him a queen and he gives me an army." He explained his foolish plan. Then Dany stopped "I don't want to be his queen." This statement had caused Illyrio and Viserys to stop in their tracks and look at her. "I want to go home." my sister then finished saying. "So do I..." Viserys then walked up to her "I want us both to go home, but they took it from us." He then got close to her as she just looked at him afraid. " So tell me, sweet sister, how do we go home?" Dany then looked away from his eyes. "I don't know..." She said and looked him in the eyes. "We go home with an army." He stated confidently. I then started narrowing my eyes waiting for him to say something stupid. "With Khal Drogo's army." He then brushed Dany's hair to the side "I would let his whole tribe fuck you, all forty thousand men and their horses too if that's what it took." After he said that Dany had scared and wide eyes and I was ready to knock some of his teeth out. He then kissed my sister on the forehead and turned around and walked away. 

I looked at my sister and hugged her then quickly followed after Viserys. After I caught up to him I grabbed him and forced him against a wall. "If I hear you say anything like that to my sister again, let's just say that not even forty thousand men can help you. Am I clear?" Viserys struggled in my grip and quickly nodded his head. I then released him and watch him scurry away. "Good."