Chapter 14: Infinity Train Final

Enjoy! BTW I changed upper rank to the upper moon! btw MANGA AND MOVIE SPOILER: Kyojuro is supposed to die but I changed it because I want everybody to live oWo also another btw longer chapter ahead

Recap:

"Thank you, Rengoku-san, Y/N," Tanjiro smiles, I then felt the presence of a demon, my brother and I turned around and stood in our position. There we see a demon with blue tattoos and red hair.

Present:

Y/N POV

I look at the demon's eyes it says 'Upper Moon Three'. He then runs and attempts to strike Tanjiro. 'First form, dance' I then vertically sliced the demon's arm off. He then jumps back around five meters. He then regenerates his arm.

"That's a nice blade you've got there," he said licking his arm

'His regeneration speed...and this heavy, overwhelming aura...So he isn't like the Upper Moon Five...' I thought to myself

"Why would someone as powerful as you attack the wounded?" my elder brother asks

"I thought he might interrupt the little chit-chat that we're about to have...a" the demon says

"And what exactly are we going to talk about? This might be our first meeting, but I already hate you," my brother states

"Is that right?" the Upper Moon asks "Well, I loathe weak humans too, the mere sight of them makes my skin crawl,"

"Then it seems the both of us will never see eye to eye," my brother says gripping his blade tighter

"Hear me out, I have a brilliant proposal for you, and you," he points at my brother and I "Why don't you become a demon as well?"

"No thank you," I said immediately

"No thanks," my brother exclaims

"Just from a glance, I can tell you two are strong," he chuckles "You two are Hashira's, are you? And maybe siblings perhaps? Both of your fighting spirits has been honed to the hit, it's close to the edge of perfection,"

"I'm the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku," my brother states "And this is my sister, the Sun Hashira, Y/N Rengoku,"

"I'm Akaza. Kyojuro, Y/N, let e tell you why you'll never truly reach perfection," he states "It's because you're just a human. Destined to grow old and eventually die. Become a demon Kyojuro, Y/N. If you do, you can go on training for hundreds of years and keep getting stronger,"

"Both-" my brother started, I then interrupted him, I smiled gently

"Both growing old and passing away are things that make a human being beautiful, it's precisely because of those that our lives are all more precious and honorable," I stated "Strength isn't a word that means much in regards to the flesh. Do not call people weak, because they are just mere humans. And what my brother said the two of us will never see eye to eye. So no matter the reason, I will never become a demon and I'll die with no regrets,"

"I see..." Akaza sighs, he then stomps on the floor "Technique Development. Destructive Death! Compass Needle! I guess I'll just have to kill you both then,"

"I see...And nobody is perfect...Even you," I smirked, we then both ran at each other, 'Third form, raging sun,' I then blocked his attacks, I saw my brother coming in from behind, I jumped back and landed softly.

'Seventh form, beneficial radiance I then spun and attacked Akaza cutting his right hand. We then continued fighting, the sounds of clanging noises continued.