Nikita: Hey Vicky, just saw Shaurya leaving, he didn't even want to attend the press meetup. Where is he going?

Vicky: Oh Nikita, bhai is going for their long-awaited honeymoon.

As he says that the rest of the girls laughing.

Nehal: Vicky, these two love birds na, I wonder where they are heading. I wish I have jiju type of boyfriend. Always with surprises, gifts, honeymoons and holidays etc. I wonder where this time is.

Vicky: Bhai didn't even utter a single word about their destination, I am quite eager to know too. Is it in India, or overseas? Wish I was born as a girl and I became my bhai's lover instead of his brother.

Veena: Okay enough you two, let's get going, Aarushi need to go to bed. Remember what Bhabhi said must put her to sleep on time.

The gang bid good night to the fuming Nikita and get into their car and left from there and Nikita stomped her feet and walked away from there.

Mehak's POV

I gaped when Shaurya replied in such manner to Nikita, the look at her face is worth to see. I can see he is grinding his jaws and its ticking which means he is controlling his anger, if this was anyone else, or this is not a formal event he would have given her in his own way. I quickly calmed him down, which made him to sober a bit. Throughout the evening I notice she was constantly eyeing Shaurya, and I notice she give me that irritated look. I was quite annoyed the way she is looking at My Husband. How dare she check him out like that, I agree, he is hot and most eligible guy in Delhi. I was gulping down my rising anger whenever I saw her eyes on Shaurya. I know she had a past with Shaurya but whenever the media wants to take photos, she was posing shamelessly looping her arm in his, luckily, he unhooked her immediately. I was so proud of him at that moment. When we start dancing and he hold me protectively I felt both exhilarating and pride swirling in me as I saw her glaring at us. The moment he purposely pulled me even closer to him, I let out a faint gasp as my eyes grow wider. I am sure whoever there could have witness this. I tried to protest by my eyes, but he doesn't care. He gave me, so what, you are MY WIFE, and I am your husband, kind of look. His usual way with me is, you are mine, only mine. Till date, he doesn't share me with Aaru too at times. I looked at Shaurya and tried asking where we are heading, and he only smiled smugly and asked me to be patience. The excitement is above my head and I can't stop thinking. I even tried to ask why he can't let Aarushi to come with us and he just chuckled as he replied, this is our lone time not picnic. He loves our daughter but when comes to this our time he will find some way to get things his own way. Maa and maasi also encourage him so I have no say in this. I can see we are going out of Delhi as we are heading to the highway but it's no point asking him for the destination. He is not gonna tell me. Stubborn man, but I love him madly so does he.

Shaurya's POV

I was escorting Mehak out of the event hall after informing Vicky, but Nikita came from nowhere trying to stop me, reasoning the press meet etc. I know she have been trying to throw herself on me since these few days, few times during the shoot she always comes to my green room, just to pass her time, but I am not stupid you see, I can understand what she want , she wants the unnecessary attention to gain the fame in the media, numerous times she proposed to for some events etc. to go together but I give her the excuse I am busy and have other errands to run. I felt guilty for not able to spend time with my family and her behavior just make my mood sour. We break up as she wants to concentrate on her career etc. and not ready to even for long distance relationship and now, she knows I am very well married and have a child and yet she tries hard to come near me. Her motives and ideas are obvious, and I am not going to entertain. When she was talking about the press meet etc., Mehak was naïve enough to think it's important, I clenched my jaw and my anger rose when she keeps pester me but Mehak caressed me gently to keep me calm, thus I stayed quiet and left immediately. I can feel she was behind us watching us going to carpark and Mehak's gown get stuck with her heels even after adjusting it earlier, just to add oil in the burning fire, I swiftly throw Mehak on my shoulder like a sack of potato which shocked Mehak and she started to yelp at me. I know people are everywhere watching at us, but I want Nikita to know, I belong to Mehak and Mehak belongs to me. There is no one in between us except for our kids. I don't give a damn to my past. I put Mehak into the seat and I did saw her watching this from the parking lobby. I drove off swiftly leaving her clueless. Since I started the car, Mehak asked the same question, where are we going, she guessed so many locations, but I am sure she can't guess this one easily. I asked her to stay calm and she pouted as she looked at me in her side look. Her churlishness, naivety and her tenderness are something I will never get tired off. It was cold night and I offered her a cashmere shawl from the back seat, she covered herself and looked at me as I turned on the radio playing some old melodious hindi songs. We reached Chandigarh after some 4hrs plus of driving. I saw Mehak slept, and I am feeling exhausted too. Therefore, I decided to stop by in one of the hotel and continue to my destination the next day. I pull over a hotel, which I usually stay whenever I come to Chandigarh and slowly wakeup Mehak, she was groggy as its way past midnight. She rubbed her eyes and look around the new surroundings.