I dont want to talk about anything any further. These days I was gone, what you did, you guys know it perfectly clear. I also will make it clear for myself. That time Ill settle the bill with you! I remembered that day I called you to say to not bully my wife because I am away. But its clear that you dont mind my word. Sometimes I always feel it hilarious, why do you guys always think you are the right one? You think you are what you used to be? You are old, a lot of things you shouldnt mind anymore. Dont think of intervening again. You guys should just enjoy your old days! Dont dream to intervene me because you have a lot of free time! Xi He has been with me since she was sixteen years old. Since I already set my mind on her, I never plan to let her go. No matter what you guys do. Five years ago you guys took opportunity of my amnesia after the surgery to force Xi He and Xi Hang out from Nan City, now, you want to do the same thing? You should ask whether I am willing or not..

Old Madame Mu was surprised: You regain your memory?

Is it important? Mu Chu Cheng smiled: No matter I regain it or not, Xi He is the same part of my heart.

He then pointed at the door: Now, please leave. I want to rest. The doctor said that I had a serious injury, I need a good rest. Temporarily I dont want to meet you guys.

Old Mister Mu wanted to rebuke but Old Madame Mu just shook her head at him.

Both of them left.

Ying Tong came inside the room: Mr Mu.

Old Madame instructed me to let you drink this soup.

Mu Chu Cheng didnt have interest about it: Just put it down.

Mr Mu, what is it?

Hurry up go to Mu house and pick Nuan Nuan up.

Ying Tong was surprised. He didnt expect that both elders thought that Mu Chu Cheng will not return.

Chapter 572

Ying Tong left and Xi He got up from the bed. Mu Chu Cheng hugged her waist: Arent you sleeping again?

No, you can have a rest.

Mu Chu Cheng also got up from the bed. Because he was too fast, it stretched his injury. He frowned.

Xi He asked: What is it? Is it hurt?

Right, its too hurt. Wife, help me to blow it.

Xi He glared at him: Dont make a fuss, let me take a look at it. Dont move around.

She wanted to take his clothes off to see his wound but Mu Chu Cheng clutched her hand: Im lying. Its just a little bit of pain. Just sit here, let husband takes a good look at you, why do I feel that you are skinnier a lot than before?

He pinched her cheek: You dont have any flesh in your cheek?

Xi He patted his hand: I have an oval face.

But now its become an awl-shaped face.

Xi He rubbed her face: Is it?

Is it because of Nuan Nuans matter?

Im also worrying about you. Xi He hugged his neck: Im worried about you, also missing Nuan Nuan. Your grandma grandpa didnt let me to meet Nuan Nuan, they even didnt let me to call her. Then Ming Jin Nian secretly brought Nuan Nuan out. We just met up but not long after that, your grandpa and grandma came to get her.

They snatched Nuan Nuan again?

Xi He nodded.

Mu Chu Cheng lowered his head to kiss her lips: Wife, sorry for the suffering.