Jiang Xin Yan realized that she was in danger.

Although Jiang family loves her but its because they thought she will marry into Mu family. She knows for sure now that its impossible thing now.

Xi He had looked for Xi Hang for a whole day. Now she was home to eat dinner and waited for news.

She didnt have any appetite.

Mu Chu Cheng went out again after sent her back. She looked at the time. She was so worried.

Chen Xiao Lin came over to accompany her. She helped Xi Nuan Nuan to take a shower and asked her to sleep again. Then she came over to sit down on the sofa with Xi He.

Chen Xiao Lin came over; Theres no news yet?

Xi He shook her head.

Chen Xiao Lin got her a glass of water; Dont worry. Xiao Hang just shocked because she heard the news. She couldnt accept it at the moment, she is hiding. But when she thinks about it clearly, of course she will contact you.

Xi He covered her face: I am worried that she will not want to meet me again.

How can it be, you are her sister. These years you always care about her, she knows it well. Shes just in confusion. Chen Xiao Lin patted her shoulder and comforted her.

Xi He pursed her lips and be silent. The door was opened, Mu Chu Cheng came inside.

Xi He stood up: How is it? Is there any news?

Xi Hang probably is going to Nan City.

Nan City?! Xi He frowned: Why is she going there?

Xi he looked at Mu Chu Cheng and said: Is she going by train9?

Mu Chu Cheng nodded and looked at his watch: She should be on the train for thirty minutes.

It takes about four hours to go Nan City by train.

Chapter 542

Xi He looked at the clock, now its almost seven oclock. Xi Hang should arrive there around eleven oclock? Its too dangerous for a young woman to walk around there.

Xi Hang and Xi He are different.

Since young Xi Hang doesnt have a good health and body, she is quite weak.

Xi He clutched Mu Chu Chengs hand: Accompany me to go back to Nan City, okay?

Okay. Mu Chu Cheng decided to do it before she even asked.

Xi He looked at Chen Xiao Lin: Xiao Lin, sorry to trouble you can you help me to take care of Nuan Nuan, we need to go to Nan City to find Xiao Hang.

Dont worry. Later on Ill take Nuan Nuan back home to my house. You guys can go. Call me if something happened. Chen Xiao Lin immediately said.

Thank you. Xi He thanked hurriedly. She then went out together with Mu Chu Cheng.

On the way to the airport, Xi He said: Im worried Xiao Hang will have experience accidents, so I want to wait at the station before she arrived there.

Dont worry, since we know she is there, Ive asked someone to wait for her at the station.

Okay.

Mu Chu Cheng booked the closest flight time.

When they arrived at Nan City, someone picked them up and went to the station directly. Xi Hang would arrive soon.

Xi He sat on the backseat and looked at the window. She felt strange when looked at the beautiful scenery of the city.